Chapter Forty One

When you will get this letter, I will already vanish from this world...This is the letter where you will see my words for the last time...I know from childhood to till now I annoyed you with my words...I know you will hate me for this but I have no option...

I wanted to live with you forever...I wanted to marry just like I promised...I wanted to see the meteor shower with you...I wanted to live every moment with you...But I am sorry Taehyungie...This is not my wish to my life but I have no way to escape from it...

Taehyungie hyungie...My Taehyungie hyungie...Will you miss me?? So dummy me..Of course you will miss me even if you will hate me after this...Hyungie.....I never tell you this clearly..You know your baby is very shy...But I want to express all the feelings of mine for you today...

I love you hyungie...

You may not understand what your love have done to my life. Your love have healed my wounds and taken away all the pains and sorrows that resisded within me. My heart is at rest because in you I have found my resting place. Knowing you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Falling in love with you is the best feeling that I have ever heard. Your accepting me to be a part of your life is the best response that I have ever heard. I’m ready to love you till my eyelids close. I will keep on loving you as long as I breathe....

But my eyelids will close soon...My breaths will end soon..But my love will not end for you... It's my promise...Just forgive me hyungie...You will hate me because I broke my promise by leaving you...But I never wanted to break this promise..

Hyungie I am taking all your love with me...I am taking Papa and Dad's blessings..I am taking Hyung's care....I will not be alone...I will keep waiting for you there when it will your time to come...If we will born in next life I want my ending with you...

Hyungie don't cry for me okay? See I am not crying....I know you will say that I am lying.....Yes I am lying.....I am crying hyungie...Why it's me??  I wanted to be with you... Maybe this life will not reunion us...But I will be waiting for you in next life ..

Will you choose me???

Will you let me be your love???

Will I be your baby star???

Hyungie I have one thing to ask you.... Yoongi hyung will tell you a truth.......Please can you look after him???  I can't tell you now....Just take care of that truth...

I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier....I am sorry to hide this from you...I am sorry to leave you alone...But you are not alone...Papa,dad, Yoongi hyung will be with you .. Don't feel alone okay...Be good with them..You are my good hyungie...

Hyungie....

Will you fullfil my last wish??? Please????

Don't wait for me... Don't be sad after my gone..Live your life hyungie...I want to see you happy..I want to see you from up that you are living happy life not alone...Be with someone...I am not saying you have to give my place...

No...

I have my own place which will never be replaced with anyone...I know you will never do that...But I want to see a new place in your heart who will take that place...If you meet someone like that please accept him hyungie...You know yesterday I made an wish to my parents...

I wished that after my leaving,they should bring someone into your life who will make you happy,who will love you unconditionally,who will be with you forever,who will not break any promises,who will not helpless like me...

You know hyungie I have a feeling that I will meet you again...Not like this...With a new aura...See again silly me...How will I meet you again?? But I know when I will become star,I will send you someone for you...I will send someone with my all loves for you...He will also love you .Our double loves will make you more happy...

Just promise hyungie you will never hold your past...I will be with you not physically but emotionally...I will send you energy to fight alone with sad days..I will send you so much courage to love again...

Just don't hold me Hyungie...Can you give me this promise??

Don't be mad at Dad,Papa,Hyung..They have no faults...I told them not to tell you...Please hyungie....

If I had my entire lives ahead of us I bet you’d get tired of me telling you how much I love you because I’m positive that’s the path I was heading on. But because I am about to die, I want to say it as many times as I want–I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

I love you hyungie....I love you so much..Just remember that I always loved you and am loving you and will always love you....

Thank you for everything hyungie....

I will still be with you;loving you silently...

Your love and baby star,

Jungkook❤️

To be continue~~

[This is the letter which Jungkook left for Taehyung...Soon secrets will be revealed...See ya👀]