Chapter Twelve

Taehyung is walking on the street...The sun is shining brightly...The weather is looking good.. Taehyung thought to have a cup of coffee because his head is paining badly because of crying...He spotted a cafe nearby and went there to have a cup coffee...He opened the door and as soon as he opened the door the windchime sounded....

Taehyung looked unbothered and took a place on the corner...The cafe was not so crowded maybe because it's too early in the morning..He saw a blonde guy came to him with a heavy smile...

"Good morning...What do you want to have??" That blonde hair guy said...

"A cup of coffee..." Taehyung replied and dancing his fingers on the table ..

"Okay..Just give us ten minutes..."The blonde hair guy said and went to the other side where was kitchen area....

***************

"Jungguk can you make a cup of coffee??I have to put the tart on the bed oven.."Hoseok said to Jungguk who was giggling while playing with his bunny plushie...

Jungguk gave him a thumbs up which means he agreed...Hoseok went back to his work and Jungkook started to make a cup of coffee...He really makes good coffee...In the orphanage, everyone used to praise him for his coffee.... Jungguk is thinking about his orphanage people when making the coffee...

After ten minutes he finished his making and turned around to look for his Hoseok Hyung...He walked to him and tapped his shoulder ...Hoseok looked at him...

"Aaah.."Jungguk spoke which he is capable of...He pointed the cup..

"Jungguk can you give him the coffee...I have to finish this...The table is on the corner..One boy is sitting there..." Hoseok said...

Jungkook just nodded...He knows how Hoseok is determined when it's come to tart...Jungkook wore his cafe cap and went out of the kitchen with a tray...He is looking here and there just to notice the boy which his hyung said....He looked at right side of the corner and found a boy....

And Jungguk is stopped his walking when he saw Taehyung...The boy who saved him yesterday... Yesterday he was so nervous and scared that he ran away from there without saying thank you to that boy.. Though he can't talk but he can do sign language...And saying thank you in sign is not a big deal...Jungguk walked towards the counter and took a paper and a pen...He wrote something and put that on the tray....He again started to walk towards Taehyung whose his name is unknown to him....

He walked close to the table and with a good manner he put the tray on the table...His face is half covered so it's little difficult to see his face...He saw that guy is typing something on the phone...He looked at that face of boy...He must has to agree that this boy is so handsome...The sharp jaw and nose,long fingers,long eyelashes,honeyskin are really adding the handsomeness more....He unknowingly blushed....He hurriedly turned around and went to the kitchen....

Taehyung noticed his coffee on the table but who served him he didn't notice...He looked here and there but found none...Maybe he missed the waiter...He took a sip of coffee and that sip is heaven for him...The coffee is perfectly balanced with sugar and bitter taste...He never has this taste of coffee ever...He took another sip and again felt good...The pain in head is still there but not as much as before.....

He didn't notice someone was looking at him with a shy smile...It was like that person was stealing glances of Taehyung...

In a minute, Taehyung finished the coffee...He was feeling good and also feeling good to think to have a cup a coffee in here...Maybe he can come again to taste this coffee in this cafe...When he was going to put the mug on the tray he noticed a paper...He took it and read the paper...

"Thank you for saving me yesterday...I am new here so didn't know anything much in here...As a thank you,you don't have to pay the bill...Have a good day..."

Taehyung up his head and started to find someone....That means he was saying truth yesterday...He was not hallucinating...He was not lying....His baby star is here...How???

Taehyung stood up and hurriedly went to the counter where another boy was working...

"Excuse me do you know who serve the coffee on my table??" Taehyung asked that guy...

"Which table??" That guy asked back...

Taehyung pointed his seat....That guy looked at that direction...

"Sorry...I don't know..maybe other worker on here..." That guy said and went back to his work...

Taehyung doesn't know what to feel...He doesn't know what is going on in his life...He doesn't know why and how these are all happening....He just knows that this time he won't be fooled again.....

But little did he know that his fate is already written his future which is going to be really interesting.....

To be continue~~~

[Jungguk will be cute guy in here🥺🥺I am already feeling bias to him😭

What will be their first meet???

What will be the journey of them??

Why did Jungguk blush??]