Chapter Thirty

"No...You can't go with me.." Jimin said in a louder tone..

Hoseok was making breakfast but when he heard Jimin's loud voice he looked at the side and saw Jimin and Jungguk were coming together..Jimin was shaking his head and Jungguk was pouting..Hoseok thought about what happened in the early morning...

"Good morning babies...what happened??" Hoseok said..

"First of all I am not a baby now... And second thing this baby wants to go to my university with me today..."Jimin said while sitting on the chair..

Jungguk also sat after giving Hoseok a sign that meant "Good morning"...

"Then take him with you.." Hoseok said...

"Hyung will be alone while I attend my classes...Also he doesn't know the place and the people there..." Jimin replied...

Jungguk was pouting more after hearing Jimin's words ..Well,he wanted to roam around in the university because going to the cafe everyday he feels bored..So he thought he could ask Jimin to take him to the university... But Jimin is not agreeing...

"Don't worry.. He went there before ..And you know how he wants to roam around in an interesting place .. Maybe he found your university interesting... He also has a phone..Talk with him..I can't my baby's sad face..." Hoseok said and gave a bowl of cereal to Jungguk who happily took it after hearing Hoseok's words...

"Okay...I will take him..And give me my cereal..." Jimin said...

Jungguk became happy...He will go to university and can enjoy the whole place today.. Last time he couldn't see the place fully...He remembered what happened last time.. Suddenly he blushed..

Why????

Because he remembered Taehyung's fighting...Also he remembered Taehyung's last night's words .... Jungguk couldn't sleep properly last night because of Taehyung's unexpected compliment....And today he is going to Taehyung's university...

What if he sees Taehyung there???

Jungguk was smiling to himself..Jimin didn't unnotice that..He shook his head and took a spoon of cereal....

Time skip~~

Jungguk is walking beside the big field of Jimin'a university...He and Jimin came a few minutes ago and Jimin went to his class after telling Jungguk that if something happens then don't take time to inform him... Jungguk is looking here and there with his doe eyes..He liked the trees,he liked the two huge buildings,he liked the big garden...He almost liked all the places of the university...He saw some students were walking,some were sitting on the grass of the field,some were standing on the balcony of the buildings...

He didn't notice when he reached a place which was not in the crowded area..Also a signboard was there..."Danger"..

Jungguk looked at both sides to see any person there..But he didn't find any...With curiosity, Jungguk started to walk in front... Towards a dangerous place...He got inside and saw the place was so old..Many old staff were lying there...The place is full of dust....The sun's rays were coming from the big windows....

Jungguk thought it might be an unused place..He was going to look right but he heard a voice... Unknown voice..

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here???"

Jungguk turned behind and saw a boy standing there with an angry expression.. Jungguk felt scared... He thought he came into a place where he wasn't allowed..

The boy came towards him and gave a hard slap on Jungguk's face ..

Jungguk hissed... Tears gathered in his eyes..He held his cheek because it started to hurt..