Chapter Twenty

Dinner at Kim mansion went well...Jungguk and Hoseok enjoyed the dinner and had a lovely time with Namjoon and Seokjin...Jungguk likes them..He feels close to them within one day..Seokjin and Namjoon were so friendly with him..They are so rich but they didn't showoff and didn't treat them as commoner...Jungguk had a great time there but with one person he didn't have great time...

And that was Kim Taehyung..After that sudden situation Jungguk didn't try to talk with Taehyung or try to see him...He thought he is annoying Taehyung...So he stopped his thinking about to be friend with Taehyung...He thought Taehyung didn't like him or Taehyung doesn't make friend with orphan and mute like him...So he tried to stay away from Taehyung...

Hoseok and Jungguk left one hour ago from Kim mansion..Namjoon and Seokjin are in there bedroom,talking about the dinner..

"Jungguk exactly looks like Jungkook ..I couldn't hold my tears after seeing him... It's really bad that he can't talk...But I know he is really strong..." Seokjin said...

"Yeah..He is really nice boy...Like our baby Jungkook...I hope we will see him often..." Namjoon said while looking at a file...

"What do you think Jungguk will help us??"Seokjin asked while worrying...

"It's up to him Seokjin ...We can't force him..." Namjoon said ..He is also worried about the same matter...

Seokjin became sad .He is worrying too much nowadays...He is hoping to something good happen...He knows what he is hoping or wanting..But he knows his wish will become true ..His heart is telling him....

It is 2am at night...The Kim mansion is so quiet ..Inside the house is lighten up with dim lights...The maids are sleeping at their respective rooms... Seokjin and Namjoon are also sleeping on their room...But someone is wake..The son of Kims...

Taehyung is feeling hungry at that time...Maybe it's because he didn't eat much at dinner ..He just ate little portion because he wanted to vanish from there... Taehyung got up from his bed and came downstairs..He saw nobody is wake at that time..They shouldn't be...He walked towards kitchen and opened the double door fridge...He is searching some sweets to have...He saw three boxes inside the fridge...He took one and closed the fridge...He put the box on the kitchen counter and open the box...He saw a beautiful minicakes there...He took a spoon and had a bite from the cake....

He loved the taste and texture...The flavor of the cake is strawberry...The sweetness of the cake is so balanced...The cream is also amazing to taste... Taehyung took another bite ..And then another ..And then another.. That's how he finished the whole minicake...

"It was so tasty ..Whoever made this I love this minicake.." Taehyung said...

He drank water and was going to throw the box on the bin... Suddenly he noticed a small note on the side of the box .He took it and read it...

His heart did give a pang and his stomach did a flip...He didn't know about it and without knowing he praised about the maker of the cake...He again looked at the note ..

"I hope you will like this minicake..I made this by myself...

From,
Jungguk "

Taehyung throw the note on the bin and went to his room with a angry face...

********************

The morning came and today is weekend..So Jungguk is currently off to his duty ..Today he decided that he will roam around the area of his ..He already took the permission from Hoseok about that...Hoseok gave him permission because he couldn't see Jungguk's puppy eyes ..

Jungguk was walking and suddenly he saw a convenience store...He was craving of ice cream so he got inside to buy one...He searched his fav ice cream and took it from the ice cream corner..He paid the bill and got out from the store...He saw a thin lane beside the store..He thought maybe he could go there and see the main road..So he started to walk at that direction while unpacking the ice cream...

Suddenly he heard some shouts...He stopped his walk and looked at his left side ..And there he saw two boys are beating someone...He didn't like violence at all...He walked closer to see the victim...He hold the ice cream tightly..When he got more closer from the corner he saw the face of victim....

Jungguk widened his eyes...He ran to that side and started to push those boys above the victim..

"Aaaaaaaaaa....Aaaa.....aaaa ." Jungguk was screaming while pushing the boys...He saw his ice cream and he suddenly hit one if the boy's face with ice cream...The cold thing went inside of the eyes of that boy...The other boy was helping to his friend to see...Meanwhile Jungguk hold that victim's hand and started to run how fast he can...

He is running and running..He didn't look behind what is the state of the victim...He saw his both sides and saw he came to a place where not much people around...He didn't know about this place...He stopped his running and started to take long breath...He looked at behind and saw the victim face which he didn't think to see today....

Taehyung is looking at without any expression...He is also panting because of too much run...Jungguk saw Taehyung's nose is hurt...Also the neck is red...

"Aaaaa..." Jungguk pointed Taehyung's nose...And Taehyung unknowingly followed Jungguk's pointing and he touched his nose which was bad decision because he hissed out of pain...

Jungguk also did hiss expression when he saw Taehyung's expression... Thankfully he bought some bandages from the convenience store because he remembered at his house bandages are finished...

Now it will help him....

Jungguk hold Taehyung's hand again but Taehyung immediately yanked...

"Don't touch me..." Taehyung said...Not so in heavy tone...

Jungguk just face palmed...He again hold Taehyung's hand tightly and dragged him towards the big tree...Jungguk pushed Taehyung down to sit and he also sat down...

Taehyung was oblivious of Jungguk's action...Jungguk took out a tissue paper and moved closer to Taehyung....

Taehyung's breath stopped suddenly.. Because he can smell baby lotion fragrance from Jungguk's body .. Exactly like Jungkook... Jungkook used to use baby lotion because it was his favorite smell.. Taehyung used to laugh at it but Jungkook never stopped of using it .. Also Taehyung loved the smell...

After a year he again got the smell and he was feeling something unknown...His heart is beating so fast out of no reason... Taehyung is feeling trapped but he is also liking the smell with surrounding..He wants to take this more ..It is like his old habit came again...His old favorite smell came again...

While Taehyung is lost in his thought, Jungguk is doing his job...Putting the bandage on Taehyung's nose...And most interesting thing is......

Jungguk was blushing hard .......

To be continue~~

[Hello Eunoia 👀💜

I hope you liked this part...I know you were waiting for this kind of moment👀
What do you think about Jungguk??
Why did he blush??

Is Taehyung something to Jungguk???
And why did Taehyung get hurt??Coming with another part]

ME,YOU AND OUR STAR [TAEKOOK]✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara