Chapter Eleven

Seokjin is watching his son who is sleeping soundly... Taehyung fainted because of fever when he was arguing with Seokjin.. Seokjin and Namjoon called doctor and doctor said with fever Taehyung also traumatized... That's why he fainted... Doctor told them to let Taehyung rest for one week...

Namjoon and Seokjin knows very well what triggered Taehyung... Seokjin was feeling guilty because he thought for him his son's state is now like this ..He didn't move from Taehyung whole night...He didn't sleep while night...Namjoon told him to take rest but Seokjin didn't listen...He sat beside his son and cried...

Right now, it's 8AM... Taehyung is still sleeping.. Taehyung's room is opened by Namjoon... Seokjin looked at him...

"Just go and fresh...You are here from last night...I am here..." Namjoon said...

"What if he wake up and search me??" Seokjin said while watching his son's sleepy face...

Namjoon smiled...He knows that Taehyung is Seokjin's world...If Taehyung get any scratch, Seokjin becomes restless...

"He will not...Just go and take bath.."Namjoon helped Seokjin to stand up... Seokjin went out of the room and Namjoon sat beside Taehyung...

'Hey champ...Wake up soon...I know everything is so tough for you but I know you will get your happiness soon...Dad never lies to you..." Namjoon kissed Taehyung's forehead...

After twenty minutes Namjoon suddenly got a call while reading a book...He hurriedly went out of the room to take the call so just Taehyung won't get disturb in his sleep...

Seokjin took a bath and after that went to kitchen to tell chef what to make in breakfast..He told the chef to make all Taehyung's favorite breakfast's dishes..He want his son to be healthy and fit...He thought to check on Taehyung a d Namjoon...But when he entered Taehyung's room he was surprised...

Because Taehyung's bed was empty.. Taehyung was missing as well as Namjoon... Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

"Hey did you take bath??"Namjoon asked..

"Where is Taehyung??? You were here right??" Seokjin questioned..

Namjoon was confused about Seokjin's words..He thought where would Taehyung go...Then he noticed Taehyung's bed was empty..

"I don't know...He was there when I left to take the call.." Namjoon said...

"Master..." A maid came...Both Kims looked at the maid...

"Say.."Namjoon said..

"Young master went out and said to me tell you that he is going there..."The maid said...

"Okay..." Namjoon replied....The maid bowed and went from there...

"He went there after many days..I hope he will be okay..."Seokjin sat on the bed and started to cry ... Namjoon also sat beside him and calmed him down...

"Namjoon when will end this??? I want my Taehyung back..I want someone to help Taehyung... Please..." Seokjin said..Namjoon is quiet...He doesn't know what to say...

But Seokjin doesn't know universe already sent someone for Taehyung...But it is a matter of time and patience...

*******************

"You came right??? Just to mock me and see my struggle....You are happy there I know... Because you don't have to see me...From the day one I bothered you... That's why you left me... It's your plan...You never loved me...If you did,then you would never leave me..."

Taehyung was crying badly while talking to Jungkook's grave...This is safe place...How much he hate to agree to it,but it's true it's his safe place where he can only talk... Nobody will call him insane, heartless,rude... Nobody will tell him to forget Jungkook and move on...

"You left me but you also took my soul and heart...Was I so bad this to you??? That's why you are doing this..You are making me think that I saw you..You are playing with me...Like past time when you played with my heart....

I hate you Min Jungkook ..

I hate you....

I hate you......

I hate you so much....

But I love you more than that... Please come back my baby star or else take me with you....I can't live without you... It's suffocating me... Please come back and love me back ...

Just see my heart.... It's crying for you... Please come back.... Come back... Come back.." Taehyung was crying badly while holding the grave where his baby star,his love is sleeping for forever....

Because of that Taehyung missed the shooting star which showed up in the sky....

***************

"Serve this dish to table no four...Okay??" A blonde hair guy said to black hair boy...The black hair boy just nodded and took the plate...He walked towards the certain table to serve the dish...He reached and politely bowed to the customers....He put the plate and gave a cute smile to the customers...

"So cute... What's your name??" The customers are old couple..

That black hair boy's smile face became sad...He was looking here and there...

"Hey are you oka?" The old lady asked...

"Sorry ma'am....I am Jung Hoseok...Chef and owner of this cafe... Actually he can't talk .He is mute...But he can listen to you..." That blonde hair guy came and said...

"Oh so sorry..."The old lady said...

"It's okay.......His name is Jeon Jungguk..."

To be continue~~~

[Hello😭I hope you are all not upset with me for my late uploading...I promise from tomorrow I will give you double update...
Are you liking the story???

This story is going to be really interesting..Trust me...Just share your opinions]