Drunk make out

Setting: Ian is going out for drinks with his coworkers from his EMT job. When the drinks hits too hard, he start to get as Mickey calls him a 'cheesy sappy'.
——————————————————
They have just took down another shot that Svetlana have passed to the group. They were pretty drunk by now. Dancing around the minimum dance floor in the Alibi. Half an hour later when Ian start to get more cheerful and happy. Acting a bit maniac, Kevin decided to call Mickey over. As the black haired man arrived her saw his husband dancing to some weirds ass music. 'How many did he took down?' Mickey asked Kevin not bothered to look at him fully. 'Enough to get manic' the bartender said. Mickey nodded and made his way to the red head. 'Hey freckles, heard you took enough for the whole city' Mickey smirked. 'I like that freckles' Ian smirked pulling the other man close grinning on him. 'Someone is hard' Ian whispered to his ear causing the hard one in mickeys pants. 'Are you alone in here?' Ian asked starting to kiss down Mickey's neck. Interlocking their fingers together as he brought his hand to man's wrist. But then stopping when he saw the wedding ring on his finger. 'Someone is out looking for you , won't your wife ask about you?' Ian asked brushing his hand done Mickey's body. 'Husband' Mickey corrected smirking teasing Ian. 'Man of my taste' the read head smiled. 'Won't he look for you?' Mickey shook his head and smiled. Then he took Ian's head in his moving it close to his face. 'Won't yours?' The black haired man asked. Ian saw the ring and froze.
He quickly moved away from Mickey and showed him a bit but not to rush. 'I gotta go' he quickly said as Mickey chuckled. 'Yo dummy' he called causing the man to turn look at him, confused written on his face.
Mickey walks towards him smiling pulling his close causing some goosebumps spraying around Ian's body. 'We are married' he whisper in his ear. 'We are?' Ian asked confused and amazed by the same time.
'Ten years' Mickey smirked
'The best off my life' he added, and with that he pulled Ian closed and pressed their lips together. The kiss was sloppy and wet but it managed Ian to get sober up a bit.
They pulled apart, smiling over each other.
'How about we will go home?' Mickey suggested as Ian nodded. And they made their way towards the exit.
Took a while but I kinda like it in the end
Love ya❤️