Yevgeny and the dress

Mickey and Ian were casually laying on the couch cuddling close watching whatever was on TV as a seven-year-old Yevgeny ran towards them. 'Daddy dad' he called jumping in the two men holding in his left hand his tablet. 'What is it Yev?' Ian asked sitting the boy on his lap. 'Can I get a dress for my birthday?' He asked. Mickey as he heard that froze, he didn't know what to say or how to respond. It's not like he is going to get mad at the boy when later in his life he might come out gay just like him. For the other way, he didn't say a thing because he didn't know what to do.

Just in time Ian noticed the frizziness of his husband and looked again at the boy. 'Sure buddy, do you wanna show me what you found and we can ask Aunt Debbi for some help or even Aunt Mandy to choose the perfect color?' He asked coaxing the boy close. Yevgeny quickly opened his tablet and showed his dad the dress he wanted.
'Sure buddy' Yevgeny smiled hugging both of his dads and running back to his room.

As he left the room, Ian tuned back to Mickey as he opened his mouth to speak 'I think we will have to save double for his wedding'
'Yeah,' Ian nodded bringing Mickey close for a hug and a kiss on his forehead.

Kinda short which is a bummer but I had the idea all day after finishing writing the last one shot I decided to suit this one up
Have a good night, people
Love ya ❤️