Boyfriends

Hi guys 👋🏻
So (wow i really need to find another word to use lol) I found this photo of a fan are of Ian and Mickey and just had this idea in mind.
————————-
'Babe' Ian called. They were cuddling close in Mickey's bed. Ian's head was against Mickey's chest.
'I told you Gallagher don't call me that'
'You know you love it' Ian smirked and Mickey chuckled at his boyfriend.
'I wanna take a boyfriend picture with you.. please' he bagged looking all lovely at the man under him.
'No way' Mickey called.
'Please Mick, I wanna show the world my baby'
'I'm not your baby red' Mickey rolled his eyes lightly.
'And people would know it's me in the photo, and we both don't want that'.
Right they can't be out as a couple because of Terry Milkovich, Mickey's dad. If the guy knew his son was a big'o'homo as he once said he would literally kill him on the spot along side Ian.
So if Terry or one of his friends would see the photo they are dead.
But the only reason that he wanted to take some photos with Mickey is to get Ryan off his back. After he got together with him once at junior year the guy still trying to get him again to bed. But Ian would always says he has plans or anything else. Because the only guy he wants to get together with is the damn Milkovich boy.
'I know.. but you can hide your head in the crock of my neck so people wouldn't see you' Ian smiled.
'Is Ryan still bothering you?' Mickey asked. Ian had told him about the situation with Ryan before. So he was pretty aware about the whole thing.
'Your think?' he asked and just on time his phone buzzed to another message from Ryan.
'Get up' Mickey called.
Ian raised his head from his chest and sat down in bed looking confused at Mickey.
'We are gonna take the damn photo so the douche bag will get off your back' Mickey said and Ian grinning at him like a maniac. He pulled on his hoodie and Mickey did the same with his pants. They stood in front of the mirror looking over each other.
'So how are we doing this exactly?' Mickey asked him.
Ian got behind him and and put his hands around Mickey's waist.
'Put your head in the crook of my neck, like you're sucking a hickey on it' Ian explained. Mickey did as he was told and got behind. Ian quickly pulled out his phone and snapped the photo.
—————
The photo is from Pinterest unfortunately I've no idea who made it

———————He used some filter he found on instagram just to make the photo more astatic

———————
He used some filter he found on instagram just to make the photo more astatic.
'Wow' Mickey breath out.
'We look fucking hot' Ian smiled.
'Well you do, I'm just an adding on the side'
Ian shook his head and used his fingers to lift Mickey's head to look at him.
'You're a fucking hot as hell man, and don't even try to argue with me in that' he smiled at him connecting their lips in a kiss.
As he pulled apart from him and Mickey was a blushing mess he opened his instagram and set the photo as post.
Ian_Gallagher

Ian_Gallagher: Happiness is being wrapped in my arms

'Fucking sap' Mickey scoffed and Ian rolled his eyes.
As he published the post many comments and likes came in.

Mandy_M: Holy fuck
Lip: Shit man
F-I-O-N-A: Ian you're a dead man
R_Spark: Hot damn Ian didn't take you for the relationship type of guy

'Well my siblings and your sister is mad at me.. but we got Ryan off my beck' he smirked.
'So does that mean we can?' Mickey smirked and Ian chuckled softly.
He quickly pushed Mickey into the mattress kissing the life out of him.
Cute and adorable
I love it 😍
Night people love ya ❤️