Have you even kissed anyone before?

Intro: All you need to know before that is Ian is ten years old and Mickey is twelve take your imagination with you because I've no idea how to draw people ☹️
———
Mickey and Ian were currently in Mickey's house watching a movie. They had the house for themselves today since Terry took the boys with him to a run out of town and Mandy was at her friends' house for a sleepover. In the movie suddenly came a scene where a male and female kissed and Ian quickly covered his eyes holding himself from vomiting. 'What are you ten?' Mickey asked laughing looking over Ian. 'Yes!' He called his quirky voice getting in the way that Mickey just adored him.
He took the remote control back to his grip and paused the movie. 'Gallagher have you kissed anyone before?' he asked as Ian shook his head.
'Why? Didn't find some girl in class?' Ian shook his head again looking down. He hoped maybe from this conversation he would be able to tell Mickey why he hadn't kissed a girl.
'Didn't find a good one yet' he spoke. Mickey nodded at his comment before saying with a smirk over his face
'Not a boyfriend material for you?'
'W-what how did you?'
'Come dude it's pretty obvious' Mickey grinned causing Ian to blush a little hiding behind the blanket that was laying flat between them.
'Are you going to hit me?' Ian asked shyly.
'What?!? Fuck no! I'm not like my piece of ass excuse for a father' Ian smiled and looked back at Mickey as he saw him looking back at him. That look that Mickey gave Ian just made him fall for the south side thug even more. Without him noticing Mickey leaned in quickly and kissed Ian on the lips. The kiss was fast but full of meaning for Ian.
That kiss started everything between them, their love, their relationship, and their life together.

It's short but cute 🥰
Good night people
Love ya ❤️