Soulmate au-tattoo part 1

The minute you enter their world as a newborn you get marked up. Not with numbers and all of that shit. Rather as a thing that represents your soulmate. It's basically can be anything. From just a name to a hall damn sentence. Or in Ian Gallagher case 'fuck you' was written across his rib cage in a black leathers.
He was always curious who the bell was this person that what mostly represents him is a curse.
Well, it's no new to Ian that his soulmate would a guy, but with that tattoo he would be someone that came from the south side he hoped. Just for him not to have to wait years until they met.
——
It was a normal Saturday at the Gallagher's house hold. Fiona was making breakfast at the kitchen while the rest are running around the house trying to get ready for the day. For school or doing some errands around. Ian has just finish getting ready he out on whatever clean he could find in his cupboard and made his way down stairs for breakfast.
After he ate and took his lunch from the kitchen counter he went out the door and start to make his way towards the school. It's was just a ten minutes walk and he was out of it. Losing in his own world as usual while some music playing in his headphones. What he didn't notice was stumbling his way against someone. 'Ah man watch out!' The black haired man called looking at Ian with a death stare. As their eyes connected in a beautiful moment the other boy asked. 'So you are the red head? Gallagher right?' the man asked. 'Yes-do I know you?' Ian asked hesitantly.
The man then moved his shirt up a little showing off his tattoo. Dying in red ink written out 'fucking freckles'.
'So you are the so call freckles' Mickey asked smirking.
'And you the one who gave me the worst soulmate mark' Ian say now lifting his shirt a bit showing off his tattoo.
'Nice to see you man, I'm Mickey'
'Ian'
A bit short but cute one
Love ya ❤️