Dancing with the stars

Info: So I was watching dancing with the stars the other day and one of the couples (a man whose married and a female dancer) that were dancing split up at the moment and the man's wife came along and danced with him until the end. So I thought to myself why not turn these two into professional dancers.
—————
For being a famous person for a while, Ian got invited to take part in the show 'Dancing with the stars'. He got signed up with some portuguese woman named Neves that was full up with energy. As he started to learn how to dance properly and not what he used to do back at boys town, he got more famous for his dance moves. Though he was known until then for his singing and acting.
Mickey on the other hand while his husband was busting his ass off with all the dancing every damn minute was working as an actor only. He also got invited to dance at the dancing show but declined it for 'Being too gay'. His normal excuse that he knew by hard since meeting Ian for the first time at the age of 17 at the kash'n'grab shit hole.
Though his declines Ian is still trying to drag him to dancing with him every damn minute they are at home alone, or when Mickey comes to Ian's dance class watching him like an owl. Making sure the woman that he never learned the name off doesn't touch his Ian as much as she needs too.
'Mickey' she spoked during one of the times Mickey managed to came around 'How about you join us for the next dance?' the woman asked. 'Na- I prefer to watch' he brushed her off.
'Well if you do want to, I have an idea how to get us to win tonight's ban from the game' she smiled, clicking her heels and walking back to a confused Ian. 'What you got in mind Nev?' he asked, taking a sip from the water bottle in his hand. 'I thought maybe during next week's dance we can switch up the partners and Mickey and you will dance to the end of the song' she said. 'I don't do dancing' Mickey admitted. 'Sure you do, don't you remember at our wedding we danced' Ian reminded him. 'We just swung around red, I don't do this shit' the jet haired man said.
Ian with that walked from his place and made his way to Mickey bringing him close to embrace him in a hug. 'Please Mick, it will mean the world to me' Ian begged using his puppy eyes knowing it will get Mickey to do basically wherever he wants. 'Fuck, alright' Ian grinned pecking his lips. 'You are gonna love salsa!' Neves called pulling Mickey by the arm.
'The what now?' Mickey called.
///
As Neves and Ian were swinging around the dance floor smiling at the audience in front of them and the judges that were staring at them smiling. The song 'LLoraras' playing in the background. When they got midway to the song, Ian spinned Neves around and she quickly disappeared behind the screen as Mickey came to the sight of the audience that cheered along. The two man's start to swing along the dance floor grinning at each other and Mickey seemed to actually enjoy the whole thing.
When the song came to the end Ian spined Mickey one last time and then hugging him leaving a kiss on his cheek. The music stopped and three microphones were brought for them, one for each. Neves came back to the sight of the duo smiling at them embracing them close. 'Wow Ian and Neves didn't expect to see Mickey here tonight' Carrie Ann Inaba said smiling at the duo. 'Thank you' Ian smiled. 'I gotta ask where the idea came from?' she asked. 'Well Mick has been coming to rehearsals for a while now and we finally managed to drag him along. We never got to dance like that on our wedding day back then so it was really nice to finally do that' Ian smirked looking over Mickey.
'Well Mickey it was very lovely having you here' another female judge said, smiling at the two. 'Thanks for having me,' Mickey said, smiling back.
'And keep this own he sure knows how to dance' he smirked, patting Ian's chest. With that he walked away leaving the two behind.
So Ian as a dancer I like
But Mickey?! Damn that's a all new level of softness
Have a great week people
Love ya❤️