Yes Mr.Milkovich-part 1

So guess what I'm alive!
I've been sick as hell for the past two weeks now and finally managed to get myself to write something.
Hope you all doing alright and not sick as fuck (fucking winter)
Part two will be out soon!
Love ya ❤️

"Gallagher," Aurora said, knocking on his office door so he wouldn't get scared of hearing someone surely jolting off his thoughts.
"Hey, what's up?" He asked, taking off his headphones and looking at his friend.
Aurora walked inside, showing off her new mini skirt that she just got from her new boyfriend. Closing the door behind her and leaning against the wall.
"So the new boss is coming in today," she stated.
"And?" he asked, confused, trying to understand what she wanted to say to him in that tone.
"They said he was kind of hot," she hinted.
"Omg! Rory, you just got back with Oliver!" he called.
"Not for me, dummy, but for you! It's been a while since you got a guy by your side," she explained, and he shook his head.
"He is our fucking boss! I'm not doing that shit you're reading in your books.
"It's not like that," Aurora said, pulling out her phone and showing him the photo of the new hottie at the office
——————————————————-
I mean we all can talk about it right?

"It's not like that," Aurora said, pulling out her phone and showing him the photo of the new hottie at the office——————————————————-I mean we all can talk about it right?

——————————————————-

"I mean, he is kind of hot." Ian shrugged, and Aurora rolled her eyes and said, "He is so hot."
"Who's so hot?" A voice behind her spoke as she froze, turning back and seeing the guy from the photo. She just showed Ian standing behind her, looking extremely angry and extremely hot at the same time.
"New boss, hey," Aurora said uncomfortably, moving away, hoping that the earth would swallow her alive. The guy shook his head and moved to stand in the middle of the room.
"Everyone, I'm your new boss, Mr. Milkovich. I expect to see you all in the meeting room in half an hour. Good day." With that, just like he came in earlier. He walked away, not saying another word, as Beckey strolled down behind him. trying to get some words out of her new boss.
"Well, he is a fella," Tom spoke as he sat back down at his desk that was next to Ian's.

Half an hour later, everyone found themselves stuffed in their meeting room, with an angry-looking Mr. Milkovich looking over them as a voucher. A scared-looking Beckey was sitting in the chair next to the man with her notepad in hand, ready to write anything the man said.
"Good afternoon, everyone. As I said before, I'm Mr. Milkovich, and I'll be your new boss. I expect everyone that is under my command to be dressed properly every day." He gazed up at Aurora and shook his head at her mini skirt.
"And I expect you all to be on time! So I don't want to see an employee not be at their desk at 8 a.m. If I manage to come here every morning from the south side, so can you. Questions?" Mr.Milkovich asked, glancing around the room as no one dared to speak up. "Good now" he spoke, moving away from his place and standing next to the screen as he presented his plan to upgrade the profits of the company. It didn't really matter to most of them; they only wanted to go home as it was almost four o'clock.
"Any more questions?" Mr.Milkovich asked as everyone in the room shook their heads.
"Good day, everyone," he greeted them as everyone stood up from their place and left the room. Ian was about to do the same thing, wanting to go back to his desk and work until his shift ended.
"Redhead, come here for a second." Mr.Milkovich called Ian sight and turned to look at the man.
"Yes, Mr.Milkovich?" he asked.
"I need to get to Ryan and the second floor and give him the folklore file," he said, handing Ian a file as he nodded.
"And straight up your clothes; you're working at a high-tech company; you need to look professional."
"Asshole," Ian whispered under his breath.
"And watch your tone," Mr.Milkovich called, looking at him with deadly eyes.
"Yes, Mr. Milkovich." Ian nodded and then walked out of the room. He breathed out the air he did not know he was holding in. That man was a real pain in the ass-strict kind of boss, and he just hoped that soon or later they would bring someone new.