The pineapple accident

Hi guys, Welcome back to another one-shot!
So I've been binge-watching too many TikTok videos lately and found an interesting name that girls use for their crush, 'Pineapple'.. so we all know I have to test this one out.
—————————————————
Ian and Mandy have been best friends since they could remember. They met for the first time back on the street when some guy was trying too hard to hit on Mandy, and they acted like a couple until the guy fucked away.
Since then, they have been inseparable.
They knew everything about each other, including Ian's one and only pineapple.
Aka Mickey Milkovich Mandy's brother
Mandy didn't mind that Ian had a big ass crush on her brother either way she had been dating his older brother for a good two years now. So it wasn't weird between them like that.
The only problem was that Mickey was so-called 'Straight'. And Ian tried to wear him off once but only got shoved into the wall and a punch to the face. So he gave up eventually. Well, not that much, because Ian couldn't stop talking about him. Staring him down, deadly in the face, wanting to push his tongue inside of him. And fuck him, no doubt about that.
"Ugh, Mandy," he complained, throwing the water bottle he got from the stairs into his bedroom as Mandy sat on it. "I need to find a date from prom, and I'm fucking stuck," he groans in annoyingness as his face hits the mattress, groaning in frustration.
"Who do you want to take out?" she asked.
"Pineapple," he whispered. She saw this in response and rolled her eyes, moving towards her best friend, who was now lying down facing the ceiling.
"Maybe it's time for you to move on. Find a Kiwi, a banana," she smirked. "An eggplant would be awesome."
"Ugh, I could use an eggplant now," he replied.
"Man, you are a hore."
"Take one to know. Besides, you're dating my brother; he is more of a slut than both of us together."
"True," she commented. "Now I seriously think you need to find someone else, and we need a new pineapple to talk about."
"But," he whimpered.
"You're worse than an actual girl, Gallagher."
"Whatever," he said, rolling his eyes.

Two days later, they were at the school cafeteria eating their home-packed lunch made by Fiona that morning.
"What about Roger? That dude is giving gay vibes." Mandy asked.
"You're still with that shit?" he asked, annoyed.
"Yes! Now, Roger or not?"
"Roger not," he replied, and she rolled her eyes, sighing and looking back at him.
"Look, pineapple had said it before; he is not into you like that, so move on and find a damn eggplant," she demanded.
"What are you talking about? It sounds like you're making a weirds ass dish," Mickey's voice spoke as he sat down with them at the desk. Ian's eyes narrowed, and Mandy smirked as Ian remembered that Mickey could be very oblivious sometimes, and he hoped this case would be now.
"You doing the pineapple shit as well, Gallagher?" he then asked as Ian quirt his eyebrows in confusion.
"When a girl don't want to talk about their crush; they call it pineapple," he replied. "So who is he? And what did he do to be called like that?" he asked.
"Amm," Ian hummed, and just as a call from God or whoever was up there, their headteacher walled inside the classroom, calling Mickey's name.
"Gotta go," he called, getting up from his place and running away from the principal and then school.
"Fucking pineapple," Ian chucked softly.
Hi guys
Hope you like it
And thank you for helping me reaching 5k holy cow
Love ya❤️