Bar

Intro: Mickey and Ian are happily married to each other and owns a bar together in Chicago. The catch is, no one knows about their marriage.
———————-
It was another day at the bar. The usuals one were in the seats. And Mickey was swirling as a bartender while Ian was back in the office working on the computer.
As Mickey kept on refilling drinks for the usual man's in their seats. One of their waitresses came along. 'Hey I need two sex's on the beach and one virgin margarita' she smiled politely. Mickey nodded and start off the drinks. 'And one of the girl back there asked for your number' she said pointing at a blond haired girl with too much push up on her bra. 'Should I tell them that you're gay? Or you wanna tap that?' she asked, not really sure if she got the man's vibe. If he was gay and secretly in love with Ian as the rest of the coworkers said or he was just a straight white ass boy. 'Tell her I'm taken or some shit I don't care' he said them handed her the drinks she nodded and walked away.
'So you're taken now?' Tommy asked Mickey flipped him off with his usual 'Fuck off'. Tommy shrugged and took down his drink. 'I bet it's the brunet girl from the other day, she was hot at fuck!'.
As a call from god, Ian walked inside looking at Mickey with a smile that caused Mickey to smirk when he saw Ian wearing his glasses. He was so damn hot at the moment Mickey thought.
'Mick can you come in for a second?' he asked when Kermit and Tommy start to whistle. 'Oh ho getting called off to the boss'
'I'm the fucking boss dickhead' Mickey called pulling his middle finger in front of them and making his way to the office.
'Hey you alright?' Ian asked.
'Some blond ass chick asked for my number and then Tommy and Kermit took off with that' he sighed. 'Was she hot?' Ian smirked knowing the damn answer for that question.
'Fuck you'
'Oh would you like that?' Ian smirked pulling him closer.
'Did you call me in for being fucking horny?!' Mickey asked.
'What if I did?' Ian smirked brushing his hands against Mickey's body.
'Fucking buster' Mickey smirked as Ian start to kiss down his body causing Mickey to moan.
'I really need to go back out there' he groaned. 'We can finish it up later alright?' He asked and Ian nodded.
'I love you'
'Love you to fire crotch'.
They kissed goodbye and opens the door to the office back tackling their shirts back in. Mickey made his way back to the bar and Ian back to his chair.
As the shift went by and many costumes came back and fort it was finally time for calling it off for the day. All the stuff members were standing in front of Mickey and Ian to get their check for the night as they all stop.
'What's going on?' Ian asked confused why they all were staring at them smirking.
'Are you two hooking up?' The waiter from before asked.
'We are not hooking up!' Mickey declared.
'We heard you, in the office' she smirked.
Both of the man's looked down and then nodded towards each other. Then they pulled of the chain that was always around their neck each chain had a ring on it.
'Holy shit they are married' one guy called.
'The bar was actually our wedding money that we spend it on' Ian admitted.
'For how long are you two married?' The girl asked.
'Ten years' Mickey said and they all looked amazed preparing to ask the next set of questions towards the couple.
'Do you have any kids?' The guy asked.
'Two girls' Ian explained.
'I knew he tapped that' one girl called. Mickey rolled his eyes and Ian laughed.
'Okay can we go back to work now or what?' Mickey asked not so amused by the hall thing.
'Yes babe' Ian said causing Mickey to blush while the rest just smirked and smiled.
Morning people have a great day
Love ya ❤️