A god in the form of Gallagher

The title basically says it all, get ready it's going to be a good one my word 🙃
—————————-
After many of Fiona's persuasions Ian had finally sign up a contract with some model agency, he did it only to have a better in come for the family. But also because he got stop during one of his morning runs by some agent. Saying he can be a model if he wants to. And sure do he get shooting setting for him the next day.
He got to set around ten am and wait starlight to dressing room where he found some hottie ass boy waiting for him impatiently. 'Look who finally came!' he called standing up from his place and making his way to get the clothes set up.
'Do you know where I can find the stylist?' Ian asked.
'You're looking at him dumbass now wear this' the man spoke tossing a tight pair of black pants along side white snickers and a tight bottom up shirt in dark blue that popped off his eyes. Ian quickly took the clothes and went out to change. He got it down in ten minutes but got straggled with the bottoms of the shirt. He walked back inside seeing the man back in his chair.
'Excuse me can you maybe help with the shirt the bottoms slipping off me hand..' Ian said looking over the man hoping to get some help and maybe his name along the way.
'Mickey, and yes' he stood up and made his way towards Ian and helped him bottomed up all the bottoms. Ian looks like a fucking god making Mickey blush just from helping him bottoming his bottoms up. He really hopped that the red head boy didn't noticed the red blush sprayed around his cheeks.
'Here you go'
'Thanks man' Ian smiled and turn to see himself in the mirror.
'How did I look?'
-The photo above showing how Ian was dressed-
The words fell off his mouth. How are you supposed to say to someone that they looks hot without sounding interest in them. Even thought you are.
'You look good' Mickey smiled.
'Thank you Mick' Ian smiled back at with that he left the room. Mickey sat back in his chair excelling the air off his lungs he didn't noticed he was holding. But stoped when he felt a certain thing in his pants starting to form.
'Fucking Gallagher'.
An hour later the red head came back into the room smiling and cheering. 'That was the best! they really liked it Mickey!'.
Mickey stood up fork his place putting his phone down. 'That's great man happy to help, come on let's get your second outfit' he walked over to the hunger where he left the next outfit that Ian would wear. The outfit contained only a pair of red sweatpants and the same snickers he wore before. He would be topless for this shoot just to show off his toned body.
'I like the pants never thought I would wear red without looking like a tomato' Mickey chuckled. He did had the potential to look like a tomato with his hair and all but he looked just fucking hot.
'Yeah that's what happened when you know how to chose the the right shade of red Gallagher'.
'I guess your right Mick' Ian smiled adjusting his pants a bit. 'Okay I'm off see ya' Ian smirked and literally skipped off the room like Heidi.
Half and hour later when Ian came back to the room his toothy smiled was long gone. Turning to disgusted look like he was almost vomiting over himself. 'What's the matter?' Mickey asked standing up and walking over him.
'That asked me to kiss some girl and it was like-' he stopped midway holding his vomit down.
'Seriously? are you that of a child?!' Mickey laugh.
'No I'm gay dumbass and she had this smell of a tuna salad and ew ew' he rolled his eyes at him.
So gay huh?
A gay goddess
Perfect
He just grew to love his job more and more.

Hi everyone hopped your enjoyed reading this part as much as I enjoyed writing it
Hope you had a great day
Love ya❤️