Do you like him?

'Do you like him?'
'I don't want too'
'But you do?'
'I do'
——————————
Mickey sat in his room with that photo that Ian have left behind, the only memory left of the red head with him. After Ian decided to enlist to the army he was left all by himself. Him and his broken heart.

Mandy on the other hand, Ian's best friend even before he and Mickey have met, knew about Mickey's broken heart, and have came to terms with the relationship between them. Thought none of them have told her. She knew how to read this two like an open book. She was oblivious at first when Ian have told her that he fucked a new guy thinking he was some kind of a one time thing. But when days went by, she have noticed the tension between the two from all kind of aspects.
She knew that Mickey was crying himself to sleep every night, and Ian is the same. They were in love for sure she thought to herself when she heard Mickey crying again. But she couldn't do anything to help him out. The only thing that can get him off his depression is Ian. Yet the red head was long gone in some military base in the middle of nowhere with no phone service or any sort of communication with the rest of the world.

'Mick' she called walking past his room seeing her brother wiping his tears away.
'You like him?' she asked.
'I don't want too' he responded tears streaming down his cheeks and his face.
'But you do?' She asked again.
'I do' he nodded looking down at his hand's shifting his gaze away from his sister.
She looked up at him with half smile and walked closer to him embracing him in a hug.
He will be fine, they will be back they are Ian and Mickey nothing can break this two. She thought to herself burning her head in the crowd of his neck.
Sorry if I made any of you cry
I was too myself while writing this
Hope you have a great week
Love ya❤️