You're cute

Right after Ian's leg broke and the fraction in his leg didn't heal well he was due for surgery. And he got a little maybe just a little terrified. 'Mickey I'm scared' he cried just a few minutes before he was rolled into the surgery room. Mickey held his hand tight smiling at him 'You are gonna be alright Gallagher I promise don't get your pretty little head worry about it'.
'But-what if the surgery won't work and an' he got cut off by a pair of lips kissing him. 'I'll be waiting for you when you get out and I'll get you some White Castle, sound good?' he asked and Ian nodded. Mickey smiled at him one last time before the nurse and UAP guy walked in. 'Ready to go in Ian?' she asked and he nodded. The UAP moved towards the bed and started to push it away from the wall. Ian gave one last look at Mickey who smiled at him.

Three hours later Ian was brought back from surgery. He was still sleeping so Mickey had to fill out the paperwork for him. He signed all the boxes whatever they needed and then got a call back to Ian's room. 'The surgery went successfully, the fraction was tight back so the pain he was in should be relieved soon' the doctor explained and Mickey nodded. 'Can I see him?' he asked. 'Well, he is still asleep but when he wakes up he might be a little foggy from all the anesthesia so I suggest being easy on him. There might be a chance of memory loss but nothing that will stay temporary' he added and Mickey nodded as the nurse came out of Ian's room. 'Mr. Gallavich is awake if you want to see him' She smiled at Mickey who nodded and walked towards Ian's room.

Ian was in his bed, looking around confused that he had not fully recovered from the last events. Or anything in particular. Mickey as he saw him smiled. In his hand, he holds a bag of food from White Castle showing it to Ian. 'Got you the white Castle you wanted, double cheese, and extra pickles for me' he put the bag on the bedside table and walked closer to Ian. 'How do you feel?' he asked sitting on the chair next to his bed. Ian looked at him in disbelief and a big smile crypt his face. 'Hey, are you alright?' He stood up looking at his face.
'Ian?'
'You're cute and hot. I like it' he smirked and Mickey rolled his eyes and smiled moving closer to Ian so the boy could feel his face and hopefully remember him.
'You remember who am I ?' Mickey spoke and Ian shook his head. 'What if I do this would that help?' he leaned in and kissed his temple earring a big open-mouth look from Ian.
'Huh, you like that?' Ian nodded.
'Even if I do this?' this time he kissed his lips Ian from all the drugs he was on including his med was completely out of him after Mickey pulled away. A bigger smile on his face and a chuckle from Mickey.
'How about you will lay back down? and I'll see you when you wake up?' he suggested and Ian nodded getting more comfortable in the bed.
'Can you kiss me again like that?' he asked shyly. Mickey nodded and leaned into another kiss this time more shorter because he felt Ian yawning against his lips.
'Get some rest lover' he smiled walking downstairs the door Ian smiled back, grinning and putting his head again the pillow as Mickey shit the lights down and close the door behind him as he exit the room.

Two parts in one day wow! a new record let's see how many would be out tomorrow or even tonight!
Love ya❤️