Daniel part 2

Intro: Two years after they first got together...
------------------------------------------
Two years after Ian left Daniel, who cheated on him, he found himself getting back at him with the help of his good friend Mickey.
The two found themselves in a relationship with each other, leaving their happily-ever-after life in their small apartment that they soon would change to a bigger one.
They spent most of their days in the arms of each other, cuddling close, passing kisses, or fucking. It depends on their mood, work schedule, or both.
Ian was still working as an EMT and spent most of his time-saving lives out there. Mickey got a job as a firefighter and was so damn hot that Ian couldn't take his hands off him.
On Sundays, they would usually spend time at home with each other because it was the only day off they had. They would always wake up late after watching movies and fuck all over the house. Mickey would get up first and make his way to the kitchen to get their breakfast ready. Today he went for some blueberry pancakes for Ian and chocolate chip pancakes for him. Hot-fire fighter or not, he will eat whatever he wants to. He pulled out all he needed and started on breakfast. The door to their bedroom suddenly opened, and a messy-haired redhead walked into the room. Wiping his eyes from their sleep, he was wearing one of Mickey's pairs of boxers and a t-shirt on top of it from his time in the army.
Fucking private, Ryan Mickey thought to himself. The sight of his boyfriend like that in the morning always sent shivers down his spine.
"Morning," Ian greeted him, smiling. I moved towards him to kiss his lips like every morning since that other night two years ago.

"You know you're kind of cute."
"Only kinda," Ian asked in confusion.
"Shut up and take the compliment, Gallagher," Mickey called. Their eyes locked again, and now they smiled. Ian gave Mickey one more look before connecting their lips.
"You are not single anymore, you know?" He asked him
"I don't," Mickey asked in confusion.
"Not anyone"

"What are you making?" Ian asked, looking at the pancake butter ready to cook in the bowl in front of him.
"Pancakes with blueberries for you and the good stuff for me," he smirked.
"Why do you only get the good stuff?"
"Do you want chocolate chip pancakes or the sour, weird taste you like from blueberries?"
"I don't know how you like them; they are too sweet for me." Ian shrugged as Mickey chuckled softly. He moved then towards Ian's ear and whispered.
"I bet you like something else, sweet," causing Ian to blush fiercely. Mickey, with a chuckle, went back to make the food for breakfast as Ina ran to the bathroom to take care of the morning wood caused by his dearest boyfriend.
Twenty minutes later, Ian was out of the bathroom with a towel around his torso. Mickey was already setting the table by the time he exited the bathroom, getting a good look at Ian's abs as he walked towards their bathroom. He was dressed in no time and sat with Mickey to have breakfast.
"Don't forget, it's Fiona's birthday today, and I promised Lip would be there at seven to surprise her. And don't forget the cake, please!' Ian called.
"I won't forget the cake; don't worry," he said, and Ian nodded softly.
"What you got for her again?" Mickey asked
"Some perfume Debbi said she wanted," Ina said, and Ian nodded. They quickly finished off their breakfast, cleaned up what was left behind, and finished whatever else they had to do. Ian made them both sandwiches the night before, so he pulled them out of the fridge and packed them in their lunchboxes along with two bottles of water.
"Mick, come on, we gotta be late," he called through the apartment. Mickey came into sight dressed in his firefighter uniform, ready to go.
"I'm ready, Gallagher; calm your tits already," he laughed, taking his lunchbox from Ian's hand and kissing his cheek before opening the door for Ian to walk out first.
"Daniel?" the voice of Ian called. Mickey peeked his head from behind, seeing the ex of his boyfriend standing there, and anger filled his body.
"What are you doing here?" Ian asked
"I came here to ask for your forgiveness, Ian. I missed you." He spoke, trying to get a hold of Ian's hand. But the redhead managed to swipe his hand away from him.
"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? He is not interested, so get the hell out of here before I'll arrest you myself." Mickey warned, trying to step up closer to get a hold of the guy. But Ian put his hand in front of him, holding him in place.
"Look, Daniel, you hurt me very badly back for cheating," he started but got cut off by Daniel.
"You did the same thing with that twink over there," he said, pointing over to Mickey, who tried to push past Ian to jump on Daniel.
"Okay, goodbye Daniel; we gotta go to work," Ian spoke, taking Mickey's hand to exit the place and walk away with him.
"You just going to walk away from me, bitch?" he yelled.
"Okay, that's enough!" Mickey yelled, walking towards Daniel and punching him in the face, sending him to the ground.
"You'll never get him back. You had your chance with him, and you blew it. Now fuck off of here before you'll regret it," he said. He then walked back to Ian, took hold of his hand, and walked away with him.
Ian flipped Daniel out with his third finger in return.

Well Daniel is an asshole and we all knows that
Have a great week ahead
Love ya ❤️