i.

STYLE ── one

"𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝"— dress, taylor swift

— dress, taylor swift

Juliette Edwards could still remember how she fell in love with Formula 1 as clear as day. Who would've guessed a simple mistake of covering for a coworker in a sports channel could be the best thing that ever happened to a 22–years—old Juliette.

It was hard to believe it's been almost 5 years since her first F1 interview back in the 2017 British Grand Prix and how much had changed ever since.

Starting with the fact Juliette absolutely fell in love with the sport and the incomparable thrill running deep in her bones of watching those fast cars race right in front of her eyes.

Although the work environment was absolutely terrifying at first. Everywhere she looked there was people running around and shouting in a variety of languages that made her almost get late for her first interview on national television ever.

Watching those paddocks in different colors as they got cars she had the least bit idea how it worked ready to go up 200km/h was definitely something else. But she eventually got used to it and, by the time the race started and she settled to watch it with the rest of the fans, she thought she'd never seen something so beautiful in her life before. How dedicated and passionate everyone was about it, the thrill of watching every lap go by and lose every idea of time.

It was safe to say Juliette settled for working on F1 journalism, especially considering how well her few interviews with the pilots went.

In her fifth season working as an interviewer, Juliette had already watched two months go by ever since the first race of 2022 in Bahrein and other 4 Grand Prixs so far.

"Juliette! Over here!" A photographer screamed at her behind a grid that separated the fans from the hotel's entrance. Juliette simply gave him a quick wave out of politeness before covering her face from the burning sun and the avid cameras.

Miami was an absolute hell since the weather was very hot and the fact that there were people enough to fill half a stadium outside of the hotel she and the other F1 drivers were staying this weekend didn't help at all.

"There's Ricciardo over there!" Another one screamed and pointed as the McLaren blinded black car parked in front of the hotel and the two drivers dressed in neon orange came out with their sunglasses on. "Danny, what do you say about the rumors about you and Juliette?"

"Juliette, are you and Lorenzo over for real?" Another one took her attention away from Daniel's bright smile as he politely explained to the paparazzi they were simply best friends, to look at another one with a camera recording as she uncomfortably shifted on her place.