iii.

STYLE ── three

"𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞"— labyrinth, taylor swift

— labyrinth, taylor swift

The Miami Grand Prix turned out nothing like expected. After several management issues in Ferrari, Max took the lead of the race and was now one win ahead of taking Juliette Edwards out. That was probably reason enough for Charles and Carlos to push themselves in the two weeks they had before the Spanish GP.

Now all of the drivers, teams and media found themselves in Barcelona, waiting excitedly for the next step in the fight for the World Championship, which was currently being lead by Charles and closely followed by Max.

Juliette was always particularly excited for this GP every year because, not only she enjoyed the circuit, but simply loved Spain wholeheartedly, almost considering it a second home. The food was unbelievably good, the cities looked stunning and the people were always cheerful and friendly.

It was no surprise to Juliette that this country had raised Carlos, who was a mix of all things Latino. She also knew that this race in particular would be a big deal for him since it was his home race and he felt a pressure of a Spanish taking the prize.

It wasn't like Carlos opened up to her about his issues in F1, but she could only imagine. That's why she invited the Ferrari boys and some of the mechanicals to take place in a game for her new video.

"Okay, who here is most likely to eat whatever comes in front of them?" Juliette read her flashcard turning to the rest of the group with an arched eyebrow.

"Uh, I'd probably say Joe." Charles answered, pointing to his head engineer. "Just because I give him a hard time and sometimes he has to stay over the night and eat from whatever restaurant is open."

"That is true." The man agreed, making Charles let out a humorous laugh that filled Juliette's ears with a bubbling excitement.

"But Carlos too. He's a monster in the open bar, don't go with him." The Ferrari's driver pointed in an accusatory way to his teammate.

"Can't relate because I'm a picky eater." Juliette put herself in the conversation as she raised her hands in defeat.

"Oh, come on, your people literally eat bread and beans. Together." Carlos deadpanned nervously because food was always a big thing to him and his culture. "You know what real food is? Paella Valenciana."