xxxviii.

STYLE ── thirty-eight

"𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬"— timeless, taylor swift

— timeless, taylor swift

By the time July finally arrived, summer started to show up to its full heat and time started to feel way too slow for Juliette and Carlos. They could barely hold the anxiety now that all details had been fixed and all there was left to do was wait.

She knew, deep in her heart, that it wouldn't change or make them feel any closer than they already were. But she couldn't help the way her heart would race faster or her cheeks would heat up at the mere mention of her becoming Mrs. Sainz. She couldn't wait to be officially called his in front of all of their friends and family and that he was hers too.

When the Spa circuit finally arrived, which felt like it had taken forever, everyone was already edgy for it to end. Not only because it meant almost an entire month of summer break, but also that the year's most expected event was coming around.

Juliette found herself surprised once the invitations were sent— or handled personally since the drivers didn't exactly had a fix address— and she started to receive calls back confirming their presences. People that she didn't even consider herself so close to were flying from all over the world just for the wedding. For them.

It was definitely a overwhelming and overall gratitude feeling to have so many supportive and loving people in their lives.

In the blink of an eye, the most expected weekend for the couple finally arrived and it wasn't because of a race, but instead the most important day of their personal lives. The couple had chosen to make a bit of a different celebration as they chose a big and private ranch all the way up to Catalunha to held the event.

The entire week was dedicated to prepare the estate as they prepared the house inside for the guests to sleep in after the party while the yard would hold the wedding ceremony and the barn was being organized like one country party room.

Even though everything had gone exactly like she had planned, Juliette couldn't help but feel overwhelmed to see everything come to life and the house started being filled as guests arrived on Saturday night.

To avoid the creeping anxiety that was starting to form in her stomach and proving her from sleep, Juliette took the opportunity to give some attention to her guests and ended up finding the time to actually meet with her long time friend to catch up.