ii.

STYLE ── two

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠?"— so it goes, taylor swift

— so it goes, taylor swift

Juliette absolutely hated doing post qualifying panels. It was an absolute mess of sweaty and nervous drivers, who she knew just rather turn around and leave to their hotel rooms as much as she. But apparently people liked her doing it for the exact reason that she could bring the more fun and competitive side of them.

The Miami qualifying ended with another Ferrari and Red Bull sandwich, with Charles, Carlos and Max taking the pole positions. Juliette could only imagine how edge they should be for the next day's race, especially after answering so many questions so far.

She started the interview with the usual questions about "how are you feeling?" or "who's your biggest opponent?" and all that shit before moving to more personal questions she knew people liked to hear.

"Oh, I just know there'll be a new Max anger compilation video tomorrow that Lewis can stream." Juliette joked, well aware of his bad temper when he lost.

"Wouldn't you like to test it?" The Dutch answered happily, making a whole new set of uncontrollable laughs start.

Charles was slapping his own leg from laughing while Max shook his head nonstop to the camera, trying to deny the double meaning of his sentence and Juliette simply closed her eyes, trying to not start laughing in front of the camera.

Carlos semi-closed his eyes, looking around suspiciously at the way Juliette's cheeks turned burning red and he get his chest tightened at the sight of someone else doing it to her.

"Are you trying to take my girl on a date, mate?" Charles asked as the laughs finally ceased.

"It wouldn't be a bad prize for winning tomorrow." Max shrugged before turning to Juliette with an apologetic look although she was well aware this was all a joke. She might not be that close to him but she knew he was a respectful guy.

"Well, then I might as well start planning it. Good luck as runner-up tomorrow, man." Charles patted on Max's back, confidently proclaimed his win in the next day's race.

"Behind me, that's it." Carlos joined the discussion edgily before the three of them turned to face Juliette with arched eyebrows. "What do you say, Juliette? Wanna go on a date with us?"

"Oh God." The brunette woman said between giggles as she hid her face behind her flashcards. "As much I'd love to go on a date with one of you, I'm not sure I can. There's still a possibility of someone else going in front of you."