xvi.

STYLE ── sixteen

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧"— wildest dreams, taylor swift

— wildest dreams, taylor swift

warning ! mentions of ED !

Juliette has always wondered what being in a serious relationship felt like, the type that didn't end after the other person left your hotel room and took another month to come back, the type that included breakfast in bed and cute dates that being together was enough.

She wondered why it took her so long to realize how good it felt to have someone to share the moments after you left work or a party, to know every part of you. Then, she'd be grateful everything happened the way it did or else she wouldn't have Carlos by her side in that moment.

"Good morning, mi amor." She slowly opened her eyes to find Carlos laid by her side with a smirk before he leaned down to press a kiss on her forehead. Even after a month of that, it still made the goddamn butterflies show up every single time.

"It's too early." Juliette complained as she closed her eyes once again and fit her body in Carlos' so she could go back to sleep.

"It's not, you're just tired from yesterday." Carlos watched her open her eyes wide and her cheeks went red as he laughed softly. "From dancing with Lando at the party?"

"Oh yeah." She mumbled quietly with her face still in a burning red that made Carlos' chest tightened at how much he liked her.

Being around Juliette was like an eternal rollercoaster of feelings, one that made his heart beat faster and his legs feel numb, divided between his gratitude of having her in his life and a nervousness that any moment he could wake up from this dream.

He wanted her. Every single part of her. Whether they were the little details that one could only learn once they started sharing a place in the weekends, or the big secrets held in her heart. Getting to know Juliette didn't make him bored but, instead, even more curious for more and willing to love them.

"I made you lunch while I'm in qualifying." Carlos revealed casually, making the woman inside his arms snap her head up to smile at him.

"You didn't have to."

"But I wanted to." He replied quietly, widening his eyes when Juliette got up suddenly to deposit a kiss on his lips while trying to keep away a wide smile.

A week after the incident that brought Carlos and Juliette together again, the brunette felt like it was only fair to reveal him one of the darkest parts of her past after the effort he did to prove he cared. Ever since her university days, Juliette started struggling with eating due to stress and anxiety. When she started having health problems, she went looking for a professional and got better. Still, these anxious thoughts would come back every now and then when she was going through a lot.