vi.

STYLE ── six

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩,𝟐 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?"— enchanted, taylor swift

𝟐 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?"
— enchanted, taylor swift

Juliette slept like a baby ever since Carlos drove her back to the hotel and walked her to the door until she was safely locked inside (he insisted on it after the club incident and Juliette thought it was the most adorable thing). She was more tired from that weekend than she'd like to admit and having a comfortable bed and no alarm for the first time was a recipe to disaster.

When she finally woke up on Tuesday, her curtains were tightly closed, blocking any ray of sunshine coming through and reaching the double bed she was comfortably spread out. It was hard to have any notion of time and she wasn't worried about it until she reached for her phone in the nightstand and saw the numbers that read 10:28.

Well, fuck her life.

Juliette got up so quickly she almost got dizzy on her way to the bathroom, in which she brushed her teeth and combed her hair (her skincare would have to wait until night) before showering and drying her hair as quickly as possible. She hadn't even picked out an outfit to wear for meeting Charles that day, so she was forced to pick whatever came in front of her and leave.

The lunch had officially became a brunch, she thought as she rushed out of the hotel to the pier in her hot pink sandals with heels and a white bodysuit. And, as hard as she tried not to be late, Juliette only arrived by the time it was 12 and lunch was already ready.

"Hey, starting to think you wouldn't come." Charles greeted her, trying to keep the best mood he could, since he figured it was better that she showed up late than stood him up.

"Sorry about it, I was so tired I overslept, which never happens to me. Like, ever. Were you too bored while waiting?"

"Well, I hope not. Thank God Charles had me to keep him busy." Carlos suddenly showed up to stand behind Charles with his hands on his waist and the biggest shit-eating grin on his face.

"Carlos?" Juliette frowned as she finally reached the boat level with Charles' help.

"I was running around the neighborhood and thought why not visit my two best friends?" He announced happily, although it was noticeable that Charles wasn't as happy with his brilliant idea.

Juliette, on the other hand, didn't seem to have that big of a problem with it. It was surely unexpected, but Carlos was a good company and the three of them always had fun together. But of course she was completely clueless that hanging out wasn't the only thing in Charles' mind when he invited her and having Carlos there would ruin his plan.