xxvi.

STYLE ── twenty-six

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲"— maroon, taylor swift

— maroon, taylor swift

The car was so fucking hot once Carlos finally got out after parking his car in the Ferrari garage since he didn't got podium— once again. Despite every single camera wanting to grab a sight of him taking off his helmet and messing with the wet hair of his, Carlos ignored it and walked straight inside.

People were going insane since Charles had gotten P3 while Carlos stayed in P4 protecting his teammate position. And don't get him wrong, Carlos was happy for him and his team to get more points in the Constructors Championship, but the driver in number 55 was a complete mess and no trophy could change that.

Carlos was about to get inside his trailer to get a shower and maybe catch the end of the podium that ended up being composed by Ella, Lewis and Charles, when he watched a weird movement among the team principal, Mattia, and the engineers.

"He wants to know where she is." One of them told the Ferrari team principal, who put a hand on his chin and sighed in frustration.

"He can't miss the podium."

"So we should omit the information? That's all everyone's talking about in the paddock." He informed, making Carlos frown before he connected the dots that the woman they were talking about might've been Juliette.

"Hey man, have you heard about what happened to Julie? People are saying she was taken to the hospital." Lando was the first one to text Carlos letting him know that something had happened to the interviewer while they were out racing.

"Where is she?" Carlos' fingers were practically shaking as he wrote down the text and waited anxiously to find out if she was actually in the hospital. How long had she been there on her own? What happened to her? Where the fuck were her friends?

"I don't know. Daniel's trying to find out so we can visit her as soon as possible."

Carlos didn't even bother to answer before he turned his phone off and walked over to Charles' engineer, in search for informations— any information— about what happened. In the meantime, he texted the only person he knew who could have that kind of information about her location.

"What the fuck happened to Juliette?" He asked with his eyebrows frowned.

"I don't know, Carlos. She was on live during the race when it suddenly ended. People who were passing by said she passed out all of a sudden and there are videos of her being taken by an ambulance." The engineer answered readily, seeming genuine about not having more information. "The important thing is that Charles doesn't find out about it yet or he might go insane."