xxxiii. + 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

STYLE ── thirty-three

"𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐧, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧"— yes to heaven, lana del rey

— yes to heaven, lana del rey

After long and eventful months, the winter break was coming to an end. Juliette felt like the end of the 2022 season was a lifetime ago and was edge to move on, barely not remembering what it felt like not to be with Carlos or to have a family.

Unfortunately, as the new season approached, it also meant that Carlos would have to be constantly leaving their house in Barcelona, flying back and forth to Italy for meetings at the Ferrari quarters and practices.

During those weeks, the couple missed each other very dearly, only being able to diminish the yearning by FaceTiming or texting as Juliette would stay by herself and sometimes received some friends over. Meanwhile, Carlos would be completely bored out of himself, only dreaming about the day he'd be able to go back to his girlfriend.

Maybe the distance was something good for their fresh relationship after several months spending every single day together, but it didn't feel like it every time they'd wake up alone in different beds. Either way, Carlos couldn't handle the long distance thing and finally invited Juliette to come to Italy that weekend.

He used the excuse that there'd be a Ferrari gala with that year's sponsors and employees. That also meant lots of cameras and paparazzis, which made Juliette hesitant at first before Carlos calmed her nerves and she finally agreed it was time to make their relationship public.

There had already been several rumors online about them being together since fans spotted them together and took pictures, but, between all the craziness going on in her life, Juliette didn't even have time to bother about it. Until she finally realized that she simply didn't care and being with Carlos was all that matter.

So why not finally admitting it? Finally telling her true feelings to the world became something beautiful instead of fearful.

Friday night, Juliette got a cab to the airport and flied on an economic flight since Carlos' private jet was already in Italy, only arriving on the country's capital by midnight. After much insistence against, Juliette eventually gave in to Carlos' wish to pick her up and it was actually good, because the drive to the hotel was the biggest time they've spent together that day.

They only had time to get to the hotel and a couple hours of sleep before Carlos left a sleeping Juliette by herself in the room with a note and a kiss on the cheek before leaving for work. By the time the woman woke up, she was alone and spent the entire day like that since her boyfriend was extremely busy at work.