v.

STYLE ── five

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞? 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬"— friends, chase atlantic

— friends, chase atlantic

Unlike other Grand Prixs, Monaco wasn't over after the race on Sunday. No, the main point was what came after. Whether if it was celebrating a victory or mopping over a loss, everyone wanted to stay over the beautiful French coast as long as possible and enjoy the great clubs, yacht parties and restaurants.

That was the exact situation of Carlos Sainz and Charles Leclerc, respectively. Monaco didn't fill in the expectations for a Ferrari win, more especially a Charles one in his home GP, and it was safe to say he was frustrated.

Carlos, on the other hand, was glad to go out and celebrate his win after getting P2 and surpassing Max. Being in Monaco was always like a fever dream to the driver because everything seemed too much with all the models in the yachts and the clubbing. He'd like to lie and say that he didn't come in his free will, but it was quite the opposite. Just not in the way that people expected.

Sure, he did like to club and dance with random women since he was single after all. But most of the nights, he'd rather just stay in his apartment in Barcelona with some homemade pasta. That night, however, he felt like no other choice when Charles announced he'd be going out with his girlfriend, Charlotte, and Juliette was also coming along.

He knew that Juliette wouldn't mind being by herself with the couple, but the simple thought of her sitting by the bar and being rizzed by random men, or dancing with someone else's hands on her body was enough to set Carlos' brain on fire and deciding that he was going out.

He was currently sat in the lobby's armchair while waiting for the rest of the group come down and leave together to the club. Carlos had finished getting ready early, simply wearing a navy blue button t-shirt and jeans, which gave him plenty of free time and making him completely bored of himself. He was going through his phone when his eyes eventually landed on Juliette's Instagram by accident.

Okay, maybe it wasn't a accident after all and he looked up for her profile— just to check if he hadn't missed anything new.

Her most recent post was a photo of her in the Monaco circuit, holding her usual hot pink mic that read "F1 World girl" she carried everywhere and facing the road behind her. He had already liked it and couldn't help but get into the comments just to check what people were saying.

danielricciardo: almost fooled me as a serious interviewer :0

ellalebedev13: wow, who's that hottie?