xxxiv. + 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

STYLE ── thirty-four

"𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧', '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦"— if this was a movie, taylor swift

— if this was a movie, taylor swift

Ever since the 2023 season started, everything started happening too fast once again. Suddenly, their calm lives together in Barcelona turned into getting into planes, racing and flying somewhere else. Juliette didn't mind much because she loved F1 but, most of all, she loved spending every second of watching Carlos do something he loved.

So far they've been through Bahrain and Saudi Arabia in a short span of a month and Juliette had been accompanying everything, but not like she used to. She was taking some time off from work to focus on herself and meanwhile was attending races with Ferrari paddock passes, which gave her a whole new perspective of F1.

Suddenly, she watched it from the eyes of the employees, understanding more about the process of getting the cars ready for a race as she stood inside the Ferrari garages or how they checked on the cars during the race as Mattia gave her a headset to hear what was going on on the race.

She also watched another from the eyes of fans as she decided to watch the race from the bleachers, and, even though being recognized by several fans, gave her an opportunity to watch with her very eyes the passion and admiration that those people had for the drivers. Juliette mentioned it over to Kika and Lily as they met for lunch, which made them laugh and welcome her as an official wag.

The post races on Sunday were always the best part for her, though. Despite the results not being what Carlos, or Ferrari in general, expected for that year, he was glad to have Juliette there for him waiting with open arms the moment he came out of the car. It seemed like she always knew the right thing to say and her hug made him want to stay there forever.

Despite their routines being insane as they'd get by the country on Thursday and would have to fly somewhere else on Monday, Juliette and Carlos always found time to spend together— even if it was cuddling in silence before falling asleep, making time for lunch together or sneaking inside his driver's room. Still, they couldn't help the yearning growing to spend even more time together like they used to.

So the two of them were only glad when, before the Australian GP, a free week came around and Daniel invited all the friend group to fly there earlier to spend it together in his place, like usual. Despite not being an ideal situation for couple's time, it'd be enough for them to get sick again of each other and enjoy some time with their friends they missed very much.