xxxvi. + 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

STYLE ── thirty-six

"𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐬"— love story, taylor swift

— love story, taylor swift

Juliette didn't think she'd ever get enough of the thrill of being inside a F1 garage before a race. Sure, she had been there before for her videos and interviews, but it was actually better to watch everything happen in front of her very eyes— the last car checks, the nervous engineers and the anxious drivers.

She'd help as much as she could but felt pretty much useless whenever Carlos was about to get inside the car. She knew her boyfriend would be probably freaking out and didn't know what to do to make him feel better, unaware that a kiss from her was more than enough to take away his breath and ease his heartbeats.

That's why Carlos would never go inside his car that year without kissing Juliette first. He'd call her his lucky charm in a way that'd make her cheeks adorably burn before he closed the space between them with a passionate kiss that'd make all his engineers mock at the two of them.

"You're gonna do great, I can see it." Juliette smiled widely as she kept one hand on his muscular arm covered by his black fireproof outfit.

"I have a good feeling too." Carlos revealed quietly, almost like he was afraid that saying those words would make it all go away, before relaxing when his girlfriend hugged him tightly before it was time to get in the car.

"I love you." She said, almost making him mesmerized at the way the words came out of her tongue so easily now and make his heart full of a fuzzy and funny feeling.

"Me too, mi amor." Carlos got back to reality as he dropped a kiss on her lips and watched as she walked away further inside the garage so he could finally put on his suit and get inside the car.

Juliette had a smile on her face as she walked through the garage that practically felt like a second home to the brunette for the past month and greeted some familiar faces. As she finally got to the area in which the engineers would sit and they handled her a pair of headphones like it was already natural to them to have her around.

"Thank you." She received a nod in response and proceeded to turn and have a little chat with Mattia about his expectations to Carlos' performance that day.

The whole team was pretty confident and that was perceptible by how excited they were to work that day, also proving how highly they thought of Carlos and Juliette couldn't help but feel a little proud too.