xxxv.

STYLE ── thirty-five

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝"— margaret, lana del rey (feat

— margaret, lana del rey (feat. bleachers)

That weekend in Australia with her friends gave Juliette an idea. Ever since the end of the 2022 season, it was noticeable that her channel was in a bit of a declining stage, in which the date videos were enough to save her, but not anymore.

Of course she wouldn't continue to go on dates with F1 drivers while she was already in a serious relationship, so that meant she had to find something else to make her channel stand out. The fun interviews weren't exactly new since, even the official F1 channel, was joining it.

That's why she'd been away from work since the beginning of the season, afraid to fail, after all. But that didn't mean she didn't miss working on something she loved so dearly.

So, during the following days that Juliette and Carlos spent with their friend group, an idea ran through her mind as she recorded Charles doing a backflip into the pool and he proceeded to steal the camera to record her instead. Maybe it was time to make the channel about her— her experiences, her trips with friends, her life.

Basically, she wanted to turn her interview channel into a visual blog. Meaning it could either make her even more famous than she ever was or ruin everything.

"Baby, can I tell you this crazy idea I had? You know, you don't have to agree or anything—" Juliette started one night as they laid on the bed, still in Daniel's place and only a couple of days away from the GP.

"Just tell me." Carlos nodded as he turned to his side to face her with a focused expression.

"I wanted to record a vlog." She revealed before breathing deeply and explain it. "I know it's different than my usual content, but I miss recording and wanted to try something new."

"You mean recording the GP this weekend?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah." She nodded shyly, still unsure of what Carlos' reaction would be. "Mainly me, you know, walking through Australia, visiting the paddock, going out with the girls, maybe with you?"

"I think it's a great idea, mi amor." Carlos let out genuinely with a nod.

"Really?" Juliette's eyes lit up in excitement as her boyfriend nodded honestly and approached to drop a kiss on her forehead.

"Of course. I'd be glad to be in your video."

"Great! Okay, good night, baby."

"Good night, mi estrella." Carlos teased her with a kiss on the air before turning the lights off and they both went to sleep, despite the creeping excitement growing inside Juliette.