xxxvii. + 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

STYLE ── thirty-seven

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"— call it what you want, taylor swift

— call it what you want, taylor swift

Never in her life Juliette imagined herself to have the life she was having right now. Just like 6 years ago, she had no idea she'd turn out to be one of the most successful Formula 1 interviewers, Juliette could've never predicted she'd fall for one of the drivers and even be engaged to them.

She was engaged. Every time she had to keep reminding herself this wasn't just a dream. Now this was her reality.

Waking up to one of the most attentive and drop-dead gorgeous men she'd met in her entire life and being greeted every morning with a kind of genuine love she'd never received before. Then going to her favorite place in the entire world to watch her partner work as well as do something she loved.

All of that while having her every move accompanied by cameras and cheering people who loved them, yet none of it mattered as long as she got home to him.

Her fiancé. It was crazy to think about it, but it enough to make her bubble with excitement.

Apparently, everyone was just as happy about their union too because their friends didn't measure efforts to make a celebration despite the unusual and unplanned moment. Despite all knowing it was meant to happen at some point, they didn't expect it to happen so soon, yet was perfectly understandable considering everything the couple had gone through.

Now their focus was obviously celebrate as Daniel, Lando, Ella and Max helped organize a party in Carlos and Juliette's house in Barcelona and invited all of the important people in their lives to spend a day together. Of course it was also an excuse for lots of drinking and hanging out but mostly to cherish the beautiful love they'd created.

Now that all the guests had arrived by the middle of the afternoon, it was now possible to see the party in its full glory as their friends had gone through the hard work of making their yard look like a charming starry night painting. They were two big tables set with candles and white roses, to which the guests sat and talked excitedly, as blinkers were set above their heads and white balloons were hung by the fence.

"Ella, it looks so beautiful." Juliette sighed to her best friend, who had her blond wavy locks falling down her shoulders and over her beautiful yellow summer dress.