iv.

STYLE ── four

"𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦"— that way, tate mcrae

— that way, tate mcrae

Monaco was the big thing in Formula One. One of the oldest and most invested in circuits, it was every driver's dream to win it and every fan's to watch it in person. Or it was simply for the fact that the partying in Monte Carlo was really, really good.

Either way, Juliette loved it. Every year she'd get there on Thursday and only leave on the following week Wednesday because she wanted to enjoy the most of it. And, surprisingly to most people, it wasn't only go to clubs with Daniel, Lando and Ella.

It was obvious that the fans were thrilled to catch a sight of the drivers and, as surprisingly as it looked for the young interviewer, of Juliette as well. As she and Ella hung out together in their usual girls' day, which usually included shopping, brunch, beach and repeat it all over again, they were approached by several fans who asked for pictures and autographs.

"Sorry guys, I don't do buts anymore." Ella joked as they quickly passed by a big group of people reunited around the blonde's car and got in.

"So big decisions ahead of us." Juliette announced as they were finally inside and safely protected from fans overhearing their conversation.

Ella, who was driving the car, turned for a mere second to face her best friend with an arched eyebrow before adjusting her sunglasses up her nose.

"If I'm beating Toto's ass for that crap excuse of a car or sabotaging Ferrari? Or, oh, I'm beating Toto's ass for taking Lewis boating on our day together or Lewis' for accepting it?"

"You really want to beat Toto, huh?" Juliette widened her eyes at Ella's drama with Mercedes this season.

"It's family stuff." She shrugged because it was obvious she didn't actually hate her team. When far from home for so long, family becomes whoever is there for you through it, and Ella was luck to find it in her own team.

"Anyway, I was actually talking about choosing a club for today."

"Is anyone else coming?"

"Nope, just you and me for old times' sake." The brunette announced excitedly, smirking at her best friend.

"Thank God, because if you invited Charles, he'd let it out to Carlos, who'd invite Lando, who'd call Daniel, who'd eventually drag Max along and I really don't want to see that little ground sloth from Ice Age, like, ever."