xiii.

STYLE — thirteen

"𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧" — cinnamon girl, lana del rey

— cinnamon girl, lana del rey

It took 5 seconds to realization for Juliette.

One; there were multiple rays of sunshine coming to her direction and making her eyes burn. Two; she didn't remember how she ended up in her bed. Three; she was dressed in a male shirt.

Four; the place next to her in the bed was messy. Five; there was an indescribable feeling of pleasure going through her body, making the flashbacks come back to her mind.

Juliette could've flushed at the mere thought of the things she did with Carlos the prior night. Things that, if someone else had told her so, she'd thought they were joking. And then she wondered if she had dreamed of it all, finally.

A rush of anxiety ran down her spine as she sat on her bed and looked around, but there was no sign of Carlos being there except for the buttoned shirt she was wearing, making her suddenly scared that he had left her. Maybe he realized he didn't like her. Or he was scared. Or he thought this was one big mistake, no matter how much chemistry they had.

Her panic lasted 30 seconds, because she turned around when she hear her bedroom's door creek open and watched a semi naked Carlos Sainz walk in with a breakfast tray.

"Morning, cariño. I see you're up already." He smirked as he let the tray down at the edge of the bed, revealing his exposed chest and irresistible pack of abs, making Juliette's cheeks burn uncontrollably.

"Did you just break into my kitchen?" She joked, trying to keep her cool when she was actually on fire to have a man cooking her breakfast in bed for the first time.

"I felt like you deserved a reward for being such a good girl last night." Carlos teased her, approaching her face to drop a quick kiss on the corner of her mouth.

Automatically, Juliette's arms went around Carlos' neck as if they already knew each other's body for a lifetime as he pulled her up to the floor and held her waist tightly close to his.

"Already missing me? It's only been three hours." He asked, referring to how Carlos kept her up til the early morning and making another rush of fire run through her body.

"Not yet." Juliette played back teasingly, running a finger through his thin beard.

"Then I must apologize. Next time I'll make sure you'll beg me not to leave inside you." Carlos replied with a raspy and deep voice.