Chapter 109: Destin Moon

Change of POV

The moment the scent crossed my nose, my instincts took over. I was enjoying a run in my bestial form; leaping over logs, ducking under branches, and weaving through the trees. It was really just a whiff at first, a very distant smell, but once I registered it my senses tuned into it immediately. It was my mate. My mate was in heat, and as her mate it was my responsibility to ease it. It was our most primal instinct that I had heard about many times before, but to experience the pull and drive to meet her need was an entirely different matter.

I desperately followed my nose to find her. It didn't take me long to realize the trees and branches were parting for my eager trek. For a moment, I feared that it was a trap, but another sniff dashed my hesitation. My mate needed me, and nothing else mattered. I could hear my mate's moans and breathy pants before long. There was also this wet sound that made my ears perk. Someone was pleasuring my mate, and I soon found out who.

Making one last leap through the trees I stopped at the edge of a small clearing. On a bed of red moss my mate was leaning against a man who I knew to be a dryad. He had green grassy hair to his chin with a moss-like 5-o'clock shadow. His eyes were a deep brown and his skin an olive tone. He wore a bark-like tunic and one of his hands was delving into my mate's sex with abandon. My mate was arching and moaning against him, and I could feel my need to claim what was mine begin to stir. My angry thoughts were silenced when the dryad spoke to me.

"Finally. Come here and fix this. It's your fault after all." He snapped with a glare.

My mate stirred and looked to me still in the throes of pleasure. "Destin?" She called. Her breathy tone instantly got me hard.

I slowly approached the two padding over the forest floor and eventually the red moss. My eyes could not tear away from June. She was only left with her bra and her skin was beaded with sweat. Her hair was mussed and eyes held closed as she grinded her hips against the dryad's hand. She was definitely in heat, and as well as this dryad was pleasing her, it wouldn't stop it. She needed to go all the way. Her moans and gasps made me eager to help. I swiftly shifted and stood before them.

"You're her husband I assume." I said watching my mate intently.

The dryad paused in his ministrations and June started to whimper and twist in pain. He started up again bringing her relief. "Yes, and if you don't want to be torn limb from limb, you'll help me. She is in a lot of pain." The dryad said concerned.

June's eyes fluttered open regaining some cognizance. "Wait... Help? What do you mean, Cenderion?" She panted and shuddered.

"It's as I said earlier, Lily. You need to have sex. Your heat won't stop until you do." His voice was sweeter and gentler when directed at my mate than with me.

My tail wagged freely as I was beginning to understand what he was suggesting. I was more than willing to bed my mate, but why did he need me for that?

"Why aren't you doing it, then? You're married to her." I said.

"If I have sex with her, it will count as consummating our union which will officially make her the queen of dryads." He looked down at June and used his other hand to stroke her cheek. "And she isn't ready for that. I've already forced her into this marriage. I refuse to force her into anything else."

My mate tried to pull away from the dryad despite it obviously causing her discomfort. "But, Cenderion... I can't... It isn't right..." She said trying to hide her pain.

The dryad kissed the top of her head. "Don't worry, Lily. You have nothing to feel guilty about. We need to get this heat under control. If there's anyone to blame, its him." He said shooting me another death glare.