Chapter 112: June Jackson

Sorry for the later than normal post. Wattpad was down this morning. Now that it's back up, here is the chapter. Please enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

-Lucinda Croft

Back to Original POV

"June, you know I adore your company, but I can't help but wonder. What are you doing here?" Fidestro asked still stitching away at his workbench.

I remained sprawled out on his podium staring at the chandelier dangling from the ceiling surrounded by the walls of fabric spools. "Giving my husband the silent treatment." I sighed.

Fidestro did not stop what he was doing. "Your husband being the dryad king?"

"Yep. Boundary thing. I'm also trying to steer clear of Destin." I said.

"Your mate." Fidestro clarified.

I sighed again. Destin never came back to the room, or at least I left before he did. I ran my own bath and found that a maid had delivered breakfast and pain meds. I had to sneak off to my own room in only a bathrobe. Thankfully I didn't run into anyone outside of Jimmy, who helped me navigate my way back. Now I was dressed, less sore, and wasting time here with Fidestro.

"Any particular reason that you're avoiding your partners?" He pressed intrigued.

I was silent for a while. With Geralt becoming so attached, and the other two having their own claims to me, I just wanted to feel alone for a few moments. How was I going to make multiple spouses work? My feelings weren't the issue. Despite my better judgement and my best efforts, I was slowly but surely accepting them into my heart. The real issue was that making each of them happy was exhausting. At this rate it seemed like I would be having sex multiple times a day to keep up with their libidos, and I had a lot of work to do with trying to get to know them better. Not to mention their relationships with each other. Cenderion and Destin seemed to be able to play nice, but I doubted Geralt would be as open.

"They're a little much for me right now." I finally answered.

Fidestro nodded and hummed. "How so?" He asked off-handedly.

"Did you know that mates of werewolves could go into heat?" I said.

He stopped stitching and snipping and placed the things in his hands on the workbench. He then slowly turned to face me. "I did." He said curiously.

"Well, I apparently did that." I said still staring at the ceiling, but gaging Fidestro's reaction through my peripherals.

His eyes widened, and his mouth tightened into a fine line until me smacked his lips. "So, who was the lucky guy who helped you out of that mess?"

I closed my eyes and remembered the way it felt to be in Cenderion's arms, but beneath Destin. "Technically both." I said.

Fidestro suddenly squealed and I opened my eyes surprised. "Girl! You are living the dream! You have to give me all the details!" He said excited.

I sat up and looked at him like he had three heads. "What? No. I am not giving you details about my sex life." I said.

Fidestro pouted. "Come on. I've been in a dry spell lately, and I NEED to live vicariously through you. Did they take turns? Or maybe you took them all at once." He said with a wag of his eyebrows.

I blushed a bright red and stood up quickly. "Fidestro! I was in pain. I had to do it." I stressed.

His eager eyes quickly softened and he frowned. "Oh, June. Did you not enjoy it?" He asked concerned.