Chapter 152: June Jackson

Back to Original POV

"Another." Mathew said reclined on a loveseat scrolling through his phone.

I licked my dry lips and inwardly groaned. "I've already sang you four songs. You said the last one would be the last one." I reminded.

Mathew's black eyes glanced at me and he smirked. "I don't recall making such a remark. Besides you are a singing slave. Singing is what you must do when you are commanded. It's best you learn that now."

I glared at the cocky vampire. "I am not a slave of any kind, and my voice is mine to do with as I'd like." I said.

Mathew's eyes turned red, but his smile didn't vanish. "Oh, Jasmine!" He called. Jasmine who had been quietly and stoically standing in the corner jumped hearing her name and fear flashed over her calm features. She had recovered entirely after my song, but the memory of him carving her flesh would remain.

"Wait." I sighed. "I'll do it." I said defeated. How long were they going to dangle her welfare in front of me? Probably forever. I shook my head. I couldn't give in though. Hendrix and them will come save me. No matter what trap that Dean had in store, he had no idea who he was messing with. I just had to be patient and play their game for a little while longer.

"Now that's more like it." Mathew sang as his eyes lost the red gleam. "Now, how about this "Fight Song" one you did at your debut? It should sound decent without music." He suggested.

"Can I at least have a drink of water first?" I asked feeling my throat scream for lubrication.

Mathew rolled his eyes. "Fine. Jasmine, get our little singer here a refreshment."

Jasmine bowed. "Right away." She then fetched a glass pitcher of ice water from a table and brought it to me. I tried to reach for it, but I was still tightly strapped to the chair. Jasmine elegantly offered to hold the pitcher for me, so I opened my mouth and gratefully took in the water. While we slowly got me hydrated, I studied Mathew. He was just out of reach if I wanted to blast him with my bracelet, but even if I did manage to do it, I was still tied to this chair. He would just wake back up and I'd be forced to face the consequences without any shots left.

I nodded my thanks to Jasmine as she took the pitcher away and returned to her spot. I could ask her to help untie me after he was out, but it was too risky. Jasmine could be too terrified to go against her master, or she could have it out for me since I was taking her master away from her. It wasn't like we could discuss this beforehand. I had to get out of this chair on my own.

I squirmed in my seat and tightened my legs together. "Um, Mathew, Sir?" I called acting nervous.

He raised a brow. "That isn't singing." He scolded.

This self-important asshole! "I know, but I need to use the restroom." I said. He had to let me out for that right?

Mathew laughed. "Yeah, nice try. You don't think I've had enough humans try that number on me. You'll just have to wait until Dean gets back." He said still staring into his phone.

"But, I really need to go." I insisted.

"Then just go. It wouldn't be the first time a human's pissed themselves in my presence." He said with such indifference that I was disgusted. I hoped he meant that they pissed themselves in fear, but with him I couldn't be too sure. All I knew was that he had a wild human as a pet that he named Pig. That told me all I needed to.