A Story Idea for Jaden and Lee

Hi, Jaden and Lee, Creators of Trolls: Tales of the Band. I would like you to know that I enjoy your stories' hard work and creativity. I look forward to more of the episodes you will make of them.

In case you plan to make a story of Brozone and Galzone reunion, I have a suggestion.

A Troll Tree High School reunion. And when both bands meet up for so long, Galzone barely changes their looks but is older. And they will complement how much Brozone has changed. Sidney and Boo will be heartbroken to learn that Bruce is married and became a father, and Branch is dating Poppy. Claire and Viva would-be rivals for Clay's attention without him noticing. And Poppy will be suspicious of Boo, thinking she's hitting on Branch. As for Dora Jelly, she would try to ask John Dory out because, in the past, she's been constantly asking him out, and he always rejects her because he thinks she deserves someone better than him. During the reunion, an adult version of Bella Bliss and other enemies Brozone made in the past will come together to bring their downfall by teaming up with an escaped prisoner, Velvet. However, she and those Trolls were defeated and arrested. JD and DJ finally go out, Sidney and Boo accept who Bruce and Branch chose, and Clarie and Viva decide to play fair for Clay's hearts.

What Galzone's been up to during the 20 years: Galzone went into hiatus. Dora Jelly became a talking show host-comedian called Dora Jelly Show, Sidney became a star actor under the stage name Bidney, Claire became a fashion model influencer, Fawn became a famed stunt daredevil rapper, and Boo became a solo famous singer called Booberry Boo. But they keep in contact with each other and often visit each other.