Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: The SleepoverZone Part 6

A few minutes later, it was evening. Baby Branch and Baby Boo does the signature annoyed Branch face while wearing bunny pajamas in their hair colors. Meanwhile, their older siblings were passionate about how cute the pair looked. They squeal and smile as they take pictures.

"This is a way for my brothers to punish me if I prank them or do something mean to them. Do your sisters do this too as well, Boo," said Baby Branch.

After Baby Boo nods, both babies get their faces grabbed by their 3rd older sibling with affection.

Clay does baby talking, "Oh, look at my baby blue bunny. You are so cute, I can't get enough of my Bitty B."

"My sweet little Boo-Boo, I love you. I wish you could stay as a baby forever. Why do you have to grow up?" Claire baby-talking.

"Armadillo outfits!" John Dory shouted.

Soon, Baby Branch and Baby Boo have armadillo onesies on.

"Look at you two! 👹RHONDA, 👹RICKROLL👹, get in the set!" John Dory was charmed by the babies' cuteness.

Rhonda and RickRoll get on the babies' laps. Seeing this, the babies' older siblings found it so adorable that they have hearts in their eyes.

"So precious! Let's do cuddlepups!" said Dory Jelly.

Baby Branch and Baby Boo, wearing cuddlepup outfits, they said, "Woof!"

"Oh, yeah. Our little puppies are finally getting into it," Spruce continued. "Let's turn them into our little lambs!"

Once the babies wore sheep outfits, Baby Branch said, "We hate this..."

"Little boy blue, you and Boo had it coming! It would be best if you respected the teenagers in life. Now be angels for this fashion show," said Sidney.

Baby Branch and Baby Boo crossed their arms when they were seen wearing angel costumes.

"Someone is pouting. How about we bear wear?" said Fawn.

Once the babies had bear cub outfits, they gritted their teeth, annoyed.

"The cubs of the bunch are precious. Now, let's do unicorns!" Floyd said, taking out the outfits.

"That's it! That's it! We are done with this," Baby Branch said, ripping his outfit off in frustration while in his diaper.

"Okay then. Oh, Rhonda and RickRoll!"

Baby Boo covered her eyes not to see Baby Branch in his diaper while her face was red from being flustered.

"Boo, it's okay. I'm in my diaper," said Baby Branch.

But Baby Boo shook her head before he answered again, "Okay, fine. If it's too much for you, I'll put on my clothes."

"Boo-Boo is the cutest baby ever when she shows vulnerability," said Claire.

Clay looked at Claire and said, "Excuse me. What did you say?"

"That Boo is cute when she's vulnerable?"

"No-no-no, girlfriend. It's clear that Baby Branch is the cutest baby ever."

Clay takes out a magazine, Cutie Pootie Baby Monthly Magazine, with Bitty B on the cover.

"Check it out, Claire Flaire. He even made the cover of Cutie Pootie Baby Monthly Magazine. It says, as I quote, "Bitty B-Cutest Baby Ever!!!" Clear proof is he is," said Clay.

"But that was published last month," Claire crossed her arms.

"But it will soon be this month's again. Am I right, Broz? Broz, back me up."