A Story Idea for Jaden and Lee 3.0

Finally! Season 2 has come! While I wait for the episodes to come out, I will write an idea for Jaden and Lee. I was thinking about a time travel movie. The story begins with Brozone and Galzone preparing to do a concert together at Trollada with all the allies they made there to support, like the 1st Movie, 2nd Movie, 3rd Movie, and TrollTree High Reunion. But after Brozone and Galzone perform, Velvet returns to get revenge on Brozone. However, a wormhole appeared, and Brozone and Velvet fell into it before it closed. Seeing Brozone is in trouble, Galzone quickly suggests finding Professor Hannah Henchcrab for help.

Meanwhile, Brozone finds themselves back in the past, 20 years ago, when their wormhole made them come before their past selves in Trolls: Tales of the Band. After they prove to themselves to their past selves that they're them, Past Brozone suggests getting their Galzone to contact their Professor Hannah Henchcrab to get them back to the future. After encountering Past Galzone and Past Professor Hannah Henchcrab, the Professor explained she was planning to create a time machine but needed certain parts from different familiar locations. So, she and Galzone go on a quest to gather the parts while Past Brozone tries to keep Brozone undercover. However, Velvet ended up in the past Mount Ragous and unknowingly bumped into her and Veneer's parents. She became so mean to them before going to track down Brozone. 

In the future, she unknowingly makes her parents stricter, treats Venneer differently and better, and wants to punish her for the trouble she caused them in the past, including her current crimes. With Galzone, the Pop Sisters, and all of their friends and allies, they locate Professor Hannah Henchcrab, a retired trillionaire who owns a multi-invention company in Cavegloria. She said she'd given up her idea of creating a time machine for never finding the purest diamond, which was the ultimate power source. But everyone was surprised when Velvet and Veneer's parents showed up and decided to lend them a hand by saying they knew someone who could guarantee the purest diamond.

In the past, Brozone was experiencing serious nostalgia while enjoying their time with Past Brozone chasing after them. Brozone runs into familiar places and familiar faces, but what gets them the most is seeing their Grandma again. They thought they could prevent their Grandma from getting eaten, having themselves begin to separate, and Branch from never going gray, so they tried to talk to her. But something kept them from telling her what would happen in the future. They keep seeing images of the people they have met throughout their lives. Bruce sees his family, Clay sees Viva and the Putt Putt Trolls, Floyd sees Veneer, and Branch sees Poppy, the Snack Pack, the Troll Leaders, and the Troll Delegates. So, they instead never mentioned who they were and pretended to ask her for advice because of what happened to them. However, their past selves overheard their stories, causing the five to break from figuring out they will never be together until 20 years, Rosiepuff will die soon, and how they know why Branch became gray. Past Brozone was so upset that they turned gray and ran away.

With Galzone and Professor Hannah, they manage to gather all the necessary parts for the Professor's time machine. But they discovered Velvet, who was on her way to Troll Village to capture Brozone, so Galzone turned into the Glitter Gals to save Brozone.

 Meanwhile, Past Brozone was in their gray state, thinking they would have a horrible future. But Brozone arrived to cheer them up. Wanting their past selves to return their true colors, they songfully told about all the good parts of the future, like Bruce finally getting the family he wanted, Clay achieving his CPA dream, John being able to find love in his life with Rhonda growing big, Floyd able to get two boyfriends(Veneer and Boom), and Branch able to save his Tribe, befriend the Bergens, brought all of the Troll Tribes together and able to win the heart of Poppy, after finding hope and happiness in seeing how they will achieve the Perfect Family Harmony and come back together again, past Brozone's true colors return. But then Velvet appeared and discovered two Brozone and decided to capture them all. But Brozone saved their past selves and themselves captured instead. Glitter Gals arrived and handed past Brozone their Spy Ties so they'd become Team BZ so both could save Brozone.

After a fierce battle, Team BZ and the Glitter Gals won after tying Velvet in a pretzel knot and freeing Brozone. Then, Professor Hannah activates their time machines and opens a wormhole for Brozone to return to their period. However, when Brozone returns and has Velvet arrested, Branch's colors return to his true blue, and they discover their elderly Grandma who uses a wheelchair. Galzone handed them a notebook about how much they changed because of their time travel.

According to the notebook, Brozone has achieved Perfect Family Harmony on their tour in the past, but John Dory, Spruce, Clay, and Floyd went their separate ways but always returned every month for the sake of the future. Grandma Rosiepuff was never eaten because the four brothers came just in time to save her and Branch before the Chef could grab her. As for the Last Trollstice, Brozone was able to help King Peppy find Viva's group in Hole 'N Fun and the Cavegloria Trolls. So, the Pop Trolls have three homes. Poppy grew up with Viva, and she and Viva became co-rulers of the Pop Trolls. Brozone continued their band's popularity until they officially retired. Bruce was able to have his own family, but he gave his name, Spruce, to another new child, who still has his rock-hard abs. Clay became a certified CPA.

Poppy and Branch became a couple earlier before the Chef showed up. The Pop Trolls became friends with the Bergens in a much better relationship. The Rock Apocalypse still occurred, but all the Troll Tribes reunited better, and Trollstopia was formed faster. Floyd still ended up kidnapped by Velvet, but Veneer stood up to Velvet before she could drain Floyd's life. He had her ground for life by her parents before Veneer, Floyd, Kid Ritz, and Boom started a relationship together while they became a famous band called RageonTrolls. John Dory and Dora Jelly began dating together in the past and are now married, with 20 Trollings and Rhonda and RickRoll having ten pups together, while John runs Dora's show and she does her caretaking. Sidney is still a famed actress and happily married to a famous actor with four children. Claire ends up being with Cyal while Clay is with Viva. Fawn found romance in Val Thundershock. As for Boo, she became her singer status while she and Hype were having a relationship, while secretly doing their binkie mafia. Ablaze is the current principal of TrollTree High, and Trickee is the president of Professor Hannah's company. Branch and Poppy are now engaged in their double wedding, which is coming soon with Clay and Viva.