TrollTree High Reunion Clip #7

[4 days later, Veneer is driving the old luxury vehicle that he had during his Pop Diva days. Brozone, the Pop Sisters, Bruce's Family, the Snack Pack, Crimp, Troll Leaders, and their closest allies are in the back seat. All of them are in fancy suits and dresses in their colors. As for Brozone's suits, their suit jackets were replaced with their band puffy jackets.]

Veneer: We appreciate you letting us join you in your school reunion, Brozone.

Floyd: Anytime, Veneey. (flirted) Your red suit brings out your figure.

Veneer: (blushed) Oh, Floydie.

Barb: (looking at her red dress) Do I really have to wear a dress to this? It is part of the dress code, but this goes beyond my limits.

Riff: You did jump at the chance of going to something Brozone-related, Your Rockness. (smiled) Besides, the dress suits you and brings out your hair.

Barb: (blushed) Fine...I guess I'll let it slide.

Bruce's Children: Daddy, are we there yet? Daddy, what does Cavegloria? Daddy, I need to use the bathroom. Daddy, my tie itches. Daddy, it's getting close to being dark. I'm scared.

Bruce: Remember, kids. We need to be on our best behavior.

Bruce's Children: Yes, Daddy.

Veneer: Did I hear you said Cavegloria?

Bruce: You heard of it, Veneer?

Veneer: A long time ago, Trolls arrived at Moun Rageous to seek shelter. Find how adorable they are; the Rageons found a gem-growing cave for the Trolls to live in. As payment, the Trolls would mine gems for the Rageons in return for food, clothing, and water. This will be my first time going there.

[Once Veneer stops the car, everyone finds a cave with sparkles and light.]

Hickory: That must be Cavegloria. It looks too bright.

Veneer: Due to its brightness, I suggest we wear shades so the bright effect won't permanently blind us. But once entering the cave and stay there for 10 minutes, we can take them off.

Clay: Good idea.

Veneer: It's a good thing I brought my collection of shades. It should be in the back seat with you.

Branch: (Going through a box of shades in all sizes) I'm glad you came prepared, Veneer. (tosses shades to him, and he puts it on)

Veneer: Ya'll ready for this?

Everyone: (with shades on) Ready!

Veneer: Alright. Let's ride. (drives into the cave)

[As they enter Cavegloria, everyone is starstruck by how everything looks so modern and gem-made.]

Viva: Wow, Cavegloria makes all of Troll Kingdoms and Hole N' Fun so old-fashioned and unevolved.

Poppy: It's a shame we can't bring Bridget and Gristle here since these Trolls may not be ready to meet Bergens.

Queen Essence: And don't forget that Queen Bridget is pregnant.

John Dory: (looks at the directions) The directions that included the invitations said that Galzone's mansion should be up ahead.

[Everyone looks up ahead to see the Galzone Mansion with moving headlights behind it and multiple cars parked in front of it. There's even a sign on the mansion, "Welcome to the TrollTree High School Reunion!!!"]

Trollex: Galzone knows to live it large.

Trollzart: I'm feeling anxious about enjoying this reunion.

John Dory: I'm so nervous. What if Galzone doesn't want to see us again?