TrollTree High Reunion Clip# 11

[2 weeks later, Brozone is packing luggage close to Branch's Bunker. Poppy and Viva are watching in annoyance and jealousy.]

Poppy: Are you sure you don't want us to come with you, Brozone? I mean, you did ask us to join the band.

Branch: But you and your sister wanted to be our manager and merchandise creator. So, technically, you don't count as a boyband member.

Viva: I'm sorry, but Galzone bugs me too much, especially Claire.

Clay: Yeah, Galzone can be a lot. But don't worry, Kismet is going to join us.

Viva: (sarcastically) Oh, sure, they can come along with you. Look, Clay. If Claire does anything suspicious, notify me.

Clay: (confused) Suspicious how?

Viva: You'll see.

Bruce: Besides, you two did promise to help Brandy with the restaurant and my kids, right?

Poppy and Viva: (feeling down) Yeah...

Floyd: Don't pout about Poppy and Viva. We're just going to be gone for three days. Besides, we'll bring back souvenirs and a scrapbook full of the pictures we will take.

Poppy and Viva: (sighs in disappointment) Fine...

John Dory: Good, Pop Sisters. 👹RHONDA!!!👹 WE'RE READY!!! (Rhonda shows up with excitement) Easy, girl. We just need you to put our luggage in it.

Branch: (kisses Poppy on both cheeks) I'll see you soon, Poppkins. Have a good weekend.

Poppy: (Small smile and blush) Okay, Branchiepoo. You have fun and keep on Boo for anything strange.

Branch: Poppy, she's always strange.

Poppy: Oh.

[Brozone cheers as they go into Rhonda before she gets into Hustle Mode and runs off.]

Poppy: I miss them already.

Viva: Same here, hermana, same here( as the sisters)

[At Cavegloria, Branch's other band, Kismet, is whistling at the entrance of a luxurious resort while Galzone is pacing for Brozone's arrival as RickRoll is sleeping.]

Dora Jelly: (cheered) A weekend with my Trolls! A weekend with my Trolls! A weekend with my new boyfriend! A weekend with my new boyfriend! A weekend with future in-laws! A weekend with future in-laws!

Ablaze: (confused) Future in-laws?

Sidney: (winked) Oh, you know DJ, Ablaze. Her and her fantasies. They always get the best of her when she's happy.

Boom: Are we sure we're in the right place?

Fawn: Yeah, Boom-boom! Uncle Crank was nice enough to pay for our vacation stay here.

Trickee: You forced him to pay for it for trying to embarrass Brozone, did ya?

Boo: Mhmm. No way, we're weren't going to let that slide.

Hype: I wonder what's taking Branch and his brothers long.

Claire: Viva might be trying to stop them from leaving because she and her sister weren't invited. (thinks) My chance to be with Clayman...Oh, yeah.

[Rhonda soon arrived with happiness.]

Brozone: (coming out of her mouth) THE BROZ ARE HERE!

Dora Jelly: (hugs John Dory before kissing his nose) Johnny baby. So happy you're here.

John Dory: Easy there, Jelly Pie...Don't want to disgust our siblings. (touches Dora's behind, causing her to blush)

Clay: (disgusted) Yeah, do that when you're alone. Bleh!