Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: The SleepoverZone Part 5

In Galzone's room, Brozone and Galzone, along with their pet armadillos, are already having fun. John Dory and Dora Jelly sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" together on the karaoke machine. Spruce and Sidney are on a double pinball machine for two players. Clay and Claire are reading comics and novels together. Floyd and Fawn are playing with Rhonda and RickRoll. Baby Branch and Baby Boo are holding their Croco toys.

John Dory and Dora Jelly sing, "Never gonna give you up [They look at each other eye to eye.]

Never gonna let you down [John Dory does the Ricky Astley dance of the song.]

Never gonna run around and desert you [Dora Jelly does the dancing girl moves in the video.]

Never gonna make you cry [JD pulls DJ in closer, making her blush.]

Never gonna say goodbye [JD then spins her to dance with her.]

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you." [They both lean to each other back to back once the song ends.]

The karaoke machine ranks their efforts to 100%.

"Perfect, a 100%. Great work, Dora," John Dory hugs her.

She blushed, saying, "As long as we're together, John. We can make anything possible. So what do you want to sing next?"

"I want to sing WannaTree from Spice Trolls."

"Fellow Spice Trolls fan, so am I."

"Finally! I thought I was alone!"

"I heard they are half-sisters because they all share Spice in their names."

"I know. It's unbelievable. My favorite is GingerSprice—a pro leader who inspired me to become my band leader. SportySpice is too athletically inclined. ScarySpice, if you already guessed it, she scares me. Then there's PoshSpice. She needs to go easy on fashion. And there's BabySpice. She needs to tone down on her baby attitude."

"No way. She's my favorite, too. And I agree with all of your opinions."

As both squares continued to talk to each other, Clay and Claire were watching them.

"And John Dory complained he couldn't stand her yapping," Clay commented, touching his face.

"This James Fround is quite a looker. I love how he charms the villainess into giving up," Claire continued. "What's wrong with your face, Clay?"

"It's been getting too dry recently. I don't know what to do with it."

"Maybe I can land a hand."

"Woah, can you do?"

"You're seriously asking the Pretty Girl who knows how to keep being pretty?"

Claire then puts a face cream on Clay's face and says, "With this face cream, your dry face will become smooth."

"It feels cold," Clay commented.

"Just wait 10 minutes, and you'll get the results."

"Come on, Spruce. We're almost to reaching the high score," said Sidney.

"Maybe if you stopped botty-bumping constantly, I'll go all high," Spruce said, trying to keep his balance.

"I get better if I move."

Spruce and Sidney cheered for beating the high score when the pinball machine made exciting noises.

"Alright. We showed that pinball machine who's boss. Want to try that arcade game over there?" said Spruce, pointing to an arcade game booth.

"Sure thing. And it has a two-player mode as well," said Sidney.

Floyd and Fawn are brushing Rhonda and RickRoll, which both armadillos find pleasant.