Trolls: Return to the Past Clip #6

[Back then, the Pop Sisters, Gazlone, and all their friends and allies arrived at a building resembling HARPER, but it's labeled Hannah Henchcrab's Handicraft Corporation.]

Veneer: This is the place. (while everyone exits the minivan) Okay, giants. It's time to activate our Sapphire Shrink Rings.

[The Royal Bergen Family, Bruce's Family, Veneer, and Crimp make their rings shine blue to shrink to Troll size.]

Queen Bridget: So, this is what the size of a Troll looks like.

Crimp: It's good. I made extra Sapphire Shrink Rings to help us be better around the Trolls.

A voice: A ring made of sapphire with magical grow capacities, eh? Ever thought of working for me, Ms.

[The door opens to show an elder Henchcrab in a labcoat, riding an automatic wheelchair.]

Galzone: (happily going to her and hugs her) Professor Hannah. It's been so long.

Dr. Hannah: Actually, I go by Doctor Hannah Henchcarb, Galz.

Clarie: Doctor? Oh, it sounds so fancy and high-ranked. I love it!

Boo: Sorry, we didn't know you were living in Cavegloria, Doctor.

Dr. Hannah: Not to worry, Boo Bright. It's all water under the bridge. I did hear that Dora has finally got mate with John Dory.

Dora Jelly: (blushed) Oh, woah. We only started dating ten months ago.

Poppy: Excuse me. Hi, Doctor Hannah. I'm Poppy.

Viva: And I'm her older sister, Viva. Nice to meet you.

Dr. Hannah: Greetings to you and the people you brought upon. Come on.

[The automated doors open to reveal a high-tech, modern, futuristic lab company with Henchcrab employees walking around. Some are writing notes or talking among themselves.]

DJ Suki: Impressive company, Doctor.

Legsly: Remarkable indeed.

Laguna Tidepool: Doctor, when did you establish this place?

Dr. Hannah: When the Trolls escape Bergen Town, I manage to follow the Cavegloria Trolls here. I wanted to help the Cavegloria Trolls by paying the Mount Rageons to let them stay by creating inventions. And it worked well for both ends.

Sidney: Doctor, what might help us with our situation?

Dr. Hannah: Right, of course. But first, (snaps her claws for an employee to show up) This Henchcrab will escort your children to the lobby playroom, where the workers will look after the kids.

Cove: But I want to help get Dad and my Uncles back.

Freddy: It's not fair.

Dr. Hannah: There's candy and fun toys to play with there.

Tiny Diamond: Good luck at saving Brozone, everyone.

[The Henchcarb employee then takes Princess Popviva to lead Bruce's children and Tiny Diamond to where the lobby playroom is.]

Dr. Hannah: Now that the children are somewhere, I want to tell you all I just remembered seeing Brozone with their past selves when Dora Jelly called me 20 years ago.

Fawn: Hey, I remember us encountering them too. What's happening?

Dr. Hannah: Because Brozone went back in time, Galzone and I are experiencing the Mandela Effect, which means that the sudden time travel alters our memories. Time happens all at once—it's like a river.