Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: Agent Brozone Part 1

Galzone is bedridden with lemon fever, which can only be cured by the coldest spring water within the Caverns of Cream Caribou. But due to it being infested by Ant-Critters, Professor Hannah Henchcrab came to Brozone for help due to being friends with the Cream Caribou King and Galzone's too sick. Could Brozone cure Galzone and free the Cream Caribou from the Ant-Critters?

At Crank's Pod, Galzone is in their beds with ice packs on their heads and thermostats in their mouths. Their tongues are yellow, and their faces are orange and sweaty. Adult Dr. MoonBloom checks their heartbeat. Grandpa Peter Ryan is pacing back and forth with RickRoll.

He groaned, "How could this have happened to my granddaughters? And I made sure that they were healthy every day."

RickRoll hops into his arms and licks his face, calming him down.

"Thanks for trying, RickRoll," he responds.

Brozone came in with get-well flowers for Galzone with Rhonda and Grandma Rosiepuff behind.

"I appreciate you all for coming. I'm unsure if I could take in this," said Peter Ryan.

"When we heard Galzone wasn't well, we came here as past as we could," said Floyd.

"It's fast as we could, Floyd," said John Dory.

"Sorry."

But Brozone saw Galzone's ill state; they gasped in disgust.

"Oh, my cooties!" Baby Branch is horrified.

"Oh, fudge!" Clay covered his eyes.

"Language," Grandma Rosiepark remarked.

"How can I not cuss, Grandma?! Just look at them. They must have the cooties!"

But Dr. Moonbloom turned to everyone and said, "No. If they had cooties, they turned into kissing zombies."

"Really?"

"Haha, no. The Galz would have rashes."

"So, what do they have, Dr Moonbloom?" Peter Ryan asks.

"They have caught... the Lemon Fever!"

Brozone gasped in terror but soon became confused as Spruce said, "Wait? What is Lemon Fever?"

"It's what turns you into what Citrus Mosquitos are biting Galzone and the cause of it."

Brozone facepalmed in annoyance and said, "We think we know how this happened."

Yesterday, Brozone was playing soccer with Galzone.

Dora Jelly sniffed the air and said, "What's that weird smell?"

"That's probably my homemade mosquito repellent. My Broz and I put some on once we stepped out of the pod since I heard a mosquito migration would pass by soon," said John Dory.

"Ew...Why put on something sticky and stinky?" Sidney commented.

"I rather not get my ab body bitten by those pests," Spruce said.

"And besides, from what I read, mosquitos can carry dangerous diseases. Do you want some, Galz? JD's repellent really works. It's got lavender, mint, catnip, marigold, basil, peppermint, rosemary, citronella, lemon balm, and ageratum," said Clay, holding the spray bottle.

"No thanks. I don't want my skin becoming sticky or smell like a weird smell that just produced," Claire answered.

"But you'll be the mosquitoes' breakfast," Floyd said.

"I eat mosquitoes for breakfast," Fawn said.

"No one pest can bite these Galz," Baby Boo smirked.

"Okay, but we warned you," said Baby Branch.