Trolls: Return to the Past Clip #13

[Back at Rosiepuff's pod, HARPER was parked before the place. Brozone stood there with Rhonda and RickRoll as Team BZ and the Glitter Gals carried Preztel Knotted Velvet over.]

Velvet: (shouted) What kind of Trolls are you?! You weren't supposed to defeat a giant like me! I'm prettier, smarter, and nimbler than you!

Baby Bright: Shut it, spineless spider!

Agent BZ Double BB 50000: Now, Baby Bright. We haven't even begun to punish this greedy gray giant. Considering the acts she committed in the future....(staring into Baby Bright's eyes) We should give her THAT punishment.

Baby Bright: (smiled) Oh, yeah.

Agent BZ Double BB 50000: Velvet, say hello to mine and Baby Bright's special friends: (both babies take out dirty diapers) Mr. Dirty Diaper and Mrs. Poopy Pants.

Their siblings: (horrified) Gaaah! The terror! So stinky! And nasty!

Branch's Brothers: (hide behind Branch in fear) The Diapers!

Branch: (covered his nose) Now I see why you hated changing my diapers.

Velvet: (disgusted) Oh, gross! Keep those filthy things away from me! (but both babies came closer to her face) Wait-! No! You're not going to-!

[Both babies upon up Velvet's nostrils wide enough to prepare to shove their dirty diapers up her nose. Once they did it off-scene, everyone watching looked mortified as Velvet screamed. Velvet then fainted with the dirty smell coming out of her nose.]

Branch: Wow...Boo and I were so evil back then.

Branch's Brothers: (shook their heads) You have no idea.

Floyd: At this rate, she will lose her sense of smell...and taste.

Team BZ and the Glitter Gals: (hug each other) Victory hug! (their Spy Ties and Glitter Charms were removed from the hug so they detransform back to their usual selves)

Past John Dory: Hey, the hug worked.

Prof. Hannah: (coming out of HARPER with ChronoPorta Wormhole) See? I told you. Let's get Future Brozone and the Rageon back to their time. But first. (takes out her Shrinker 60 and blasts Velvet to shrink her down to Troll size)

[In the future, Galzone and Dr. Hannah added the pure diamond to the Dr's ChronoPorta Wormhole.]

Dr. Hannah: It's done.

[In the past, Prof. Hannah presented her ChronoPorta Wormhole to everyone around her.]

Prof. Hannah: It's complete.

Both Hannahs: (flips the switches simultaneously) Let's begin.

[Both inventions at the time were set to the same period, so they turned on and opened wormholes at both ends.]

Bruce: This is it... We're finally going back. Please wait until we tell the others about this adventure.

Clay: After we turn Velvet in.

John Dory: (kneels to Past John Dory and Dora Jelly and smiles) It's nice to meet you all. (takes both Trolls' hands and makes them hold hands) You both have my blessing.

Dora Jelly: (blushing bashfully covered her face) Blessing?! Wha-wha-wha-? For our friendship? Okay. I accept it.

Both John Dorys: (thought) She's cute when bashful.

John Dory: (to his past self) Take care of her, JD. (whispered) And don't forget about my advice.

Past John Dory: (blushed and whispered) I'm not doing your adult advice. (fist-pump with JD) But respect to you...because you are me. (both John Dory smiles before Rhonda appears to lick JD goodbye)