TrollTree High Reunion Clip #9

[Veneer quickly stops his vehicle before it reaches the cliff.]

Veneer: (ran over to the edge to look down) O my gosh! (as the Trolls and the armadillos join while he holds the diamond necklace) I didn't let her jump along. Do you think I went too far?

Floyd: (smirked) Hehehe, no. (scarring everyone around him, including Galzone)

Fawn: Now you scare me, Floyd.

Floyd: (smiled) Cool. Now, we're even.

Fawn: (looked afraid) Okay, please stop, Floyd. Now, get us out of this diamond disaster!

Veneer: (places the necklace on the ground) Not fear, Galzone. (takes out five diamond keys) Luckily, I pilfered these from my sister's pockets. They are the keys to Galzone's freedom.

[Veneer puts one key in one diamond prison's keyhole. The keys turned themselves with a magic pink glow from the keyholes. To be unlocked, the diamond prisons cracked into two for Galzone to be free.]

Galzone: (sings together) We're free!

John Dory: (happily picks up Dora Jelly by the hips and spins around) Thank goodness you're alive. You had us so worried.

Dora Jelly: (blushed but nauseous) It's because of you for coming to our rescue that we're still here. But John, please put it down. I'm about to puke.

John Dory: (quickly puts her down) Oh, right.

[Soon, Galzone goes behind a rock to vomit off-scene. The sound of them regurgitating made everyone turn away, not to look and feel disgusted.]

Sidney: (turned Veneer) Veneer, who knew your sister was so light on her feet? (goes back to vomiting)

Veneer: That is true. One time, I could've sworn I saw her floating in mid-air while dancing.

Claire: (stops vomiting, including her sisters) That was life extracting was horrible. Now we understand the pain you went through that, Brozone.

Bruce: Hey, wait a minute. If there were diamond keys to break diamond prisons, wasn't one for Floyd's? (Floyd's brothers turned to Floyd in suspicion, who looked confused)

Veneer: Yeah, my sister threw away that key. Who knows where it is now?

[But then Velvet's hand appeared clawing on the cliff's edge. Everyone to see her climb up in sweating rage.]

Floyd: Oh, come on. Isn't there anything that could get rid of her?

Veneer: Floyd, she's still my sister.

Floyd: Sorry, Veneer. She's the one person I despise most in my heart and soul. Crank, Cowpoo, and Bella are battling for 2nd place, and Mr. Beaker is in 3rd place.

Velvet: (slowly stands up) You really think that drop would stop me from returning to have Brozone again?! You're wrong!

Claire: Outdated-trended idiot, you've kidnapped Galzone instead of Brozone.

Velvet: (confused) What's a Galzone?

Galzone: (shocked) Wah? (Brozone snicked quietly)

Velvet: No wonder the talent I inhaled felt feminine and 2nd rated. (Brozone begins to whiz while Galzone feels embarrassed.)

Sidney: Oh, shut up, Brozone. You're lucky that we're thankful you saved our lives.

Dora Jelly: Besides, you would've been in the same diamond situation if we hadn't pushed you aside.

Brozone: Huh?!

[Brozone, the Pop Sisters, and Veneer soon remember that when Velvet tried to reach for Brozone, Galzone quickly shoved Brozone out of the way for them to be taken as Brozone ended up underneath the table they were supposedly hiding.]