Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: Get in the Mallzone Part 3

Dora Jelly is happily skipping along the way while she holds John Dory's hands. John Dory tries not to look at her because her assets are jiggling. But he notices other young male teens staring at her with naughty looks. Feeling disgusted by them, John Dory takes Dora Jelly over to him on the hip. It made her blush so hard that she became silent.

"You need to be aware of your surroundings, Dora," he said.

Dora nods in response, surprising John.

"I manage to get her to be quiet? That's nice," John Dory thought and smiled.

Dora notices his smile and thinks he enjoys being so close to her. She perks up a warm smile while her heart rate increases.

"John, we're here," she said.

Dora points to a shop resembling a particular doll, starting with an armadillo icon.

John became starstruck and said, "They got a Build-a-Armadillo Workshop?!"

"Since you miss Rhonda, perhaps we can make one so you can have one when you're separated from her," said Dora Jelly.

"You're the best, Dora Jelly."

Happily, John Dory hugs her while spinning around. Once he puts her down, the pair enters the place that is filled with Build-A-Armadillo items. Kids and parents are enjoying their time there as they shop.

"What should we do first? I don't know how to make an armadillo doll," John Dory ask.

"All we got to do is follow the steps. Step One: Choose Me," said Dora Jelly.

"Choose you?"

"Not me, the unstuffed animal options."

Dora Jelly then showed the shelves of unstuffed animals to John Dory.

John Dory approached it and said, "It's called Build-a-Armadillo Workshop. Why sell other kinds of stuffed animals?"

"I guess it's a way to make more money," she answered.

Her eyes gleamed when she picked up an unstuffed John Dory fish and said, "I think I found my animal friend."

"A fish...Okay. Oooh! That one. This one looks so much like Rhonda."

John picks up an unstuffed armadillo that bears a solid resemblance to Little Rhonda.

But then an employee Troll shows up and says, "Hello, hello. And welcome to Build-A-Armadillo Workshop. What a sweet couple you are. Follow me to the Hear Me Station."

"Beg pardon," John Dory said.

"The Hear Me Station will give you a sound chip of your choice for your stuffed animal."

When the pair followed the employee to the station, John Dory looked at the buttons for his desired sound chip.

"I always like how Rhonda starts to purr, so I'll go with this one," he said, pushing one button.

"Wow, they've got exclusive Brozone buttons for it. I'll go with the one with John singing," Dora Jelly said, pushing the button.

"There's something like that? Oh, wow."

Once they got the sound chips, the employee said, "Good choices. Next, I will take you to the scent disk station. These disks will be placed on your animal paw so you can smell them."

Once going to the station, John Dory said, "I always love the fresh smell of Fluffleberry Cake. And what luck, there is one."

"They got a mixed-berry pancake disk too. I'll take it," said Dora Jelly, picking up one.