TrollTree High Reunion Clip #6

[Inside the Bunker, Brozone was in a deep depression for hurting Galzone so severely. They lay on the floor close to the dining table. On the table, there were five Trolli-Slushes in rainbow flavors. Brozone soon looked up at the drinks before they started drinking them. As they drink, they begin to recall a strong memory of Galzone, the day when Galzone moved back in with their parents outside of the Troll Tree. In the past, Brozone and little Rhonda walked sadly to Mr. Crank's pod. They stopped to see a moving truck parked in front of the pod. Galzone was staring at the car before they turned to face Brozone. Brozone looked surprised to see Galzone's eyes looking tired, hinting that they were crying.]

John Dory: Hey, Galz. I guess negotiations didn't work, right?

Dora Jelly: (sniffled in sorrow) Yeah...But our parents were adamant about us returning. It's not fair. The Troll Tree started to feel like our true home. All of the adventures we had...I wish it could last forever.

Sidney: (trying to hide her sadness) I'm about to say something that is not offensive. You, Broz, grew onto us. Our lives would've been dull if you hadn't become our friends.

Spruce: Same here. You, Galz, help us out in a lot of situations.

Clay: (trying to lighten up the mood) Yeah, like how you helped us get our Gandma to break up from Mr. Cowpoo. (causing everyone to laugh)

Claire: Thanks for the reminder, Clayboy. (turns to Mr. Crank's pod) Right now, Uncle Crankypants is celebrating in his pod. That old wigged grouch. (causing everyone to laugh)

Mr. Crank: (off-scene) I heard that! (startling both bands)

Floyd: Say, where's RickRoll?

Fawn: I sent him to get our favorite Trolli-Slushes.

[Little RickRoll showed with a tray of 10 Rainbow Trolli-Slushes. Once each Troll takes one, he goes over to Little Rhonda to lick her face constantly. But she stops it by snuggling his face.]

Baby Branch: Even our pet armadillos will be missing each other.

Baby Boo: (spits out her binkie) I got an idea. Let's make a promise. Every time we drink these slushes, we'll think of each other and that we will never forget each other and all the memories we made together. (Everyone agreed with her by nodding.)

A Male voice: (in the moving truck) Hurry up, granddaughters. Your ride just started the car. Your mother has dinner waiting.

[Galzone then surprised Brozone with a group hug, to which they responded by hugging them back. Brozone became very emotional when they felt Galzone's tears end up on their shoulders. After Galzone wiped their tears from behind, Galzone faced Brozone with small yet grieving smiles.]

Galzone: We'll see you soon, Brozone.

[Galzone and Little RickRoll go over the truck that opened for them. They smiled back at Brozone and Little Rhonda before they got in and closed the door behind them. Once the car rides off, Brozone tears while Rhonda caresses their feet comfortably.]

Brozone: (waved) Bye...See you later...

[Back in reality, Brozone was drinking their slushes so fast because they were deep in remembering. But they soon snapped out of when the brain freeze hits.]

Brozone: Gaah, brain freeze! (before they grip their heads and fall on the floor)

John Dory: This is a mess...We finally had a chance to meet Galzone again to rekindle our friendship, but we lost it.

Branch: Don't mention it, John. Please...

John Dory: (puts on his goggles to hide his eyes) Dora asked me out...again.

His Brothers: (shocked) She did?!

Clay: She still got the hots for you?

Bruce: You rejected her again, did you?

John Dory: Yes...And I regret it so, but I have no choice. It's the only way to keep me punished.

Floyd: (Confused with the rest) Do they keep you punished? For what?

John Dory: For ruining the family.

Floyd: John, that was like 20 years ago.

John Dory: After 20 years of separation, I still should've stayed away.

Branch: (sit up) Woah, hold on second! Weren't you happy to see us again?

Bruce: (sits up) John, we forgave you...Did you not forgive yourself?

John Dory: (sat up) What do you think? Heaven above knows that I'm not a great person. I don't see why Dora still wanted to date me. She's a caring, sweet, and beautiful Troll who deserves better. Back then...something inside told me I should accept it, but I was too afraid to commit that I rejected her. And now, I genuinely do want to be with her, but I can't because I'm far behind in redeeming to deserve love.

Clay: JD, you had so much trouble gathering us together to save Floyd. You accepted all of us for who we indeed are. You've redeemed yourself enough. Take in the leap. Jump at the chance.

John Dory: Like how you are with Viva?

Clay: (blushed while standing up) Ey, woah, woah, woah now! Don't bring Viva into this!

Floyd: (stood up) Clay is suitable, John. It's time that you forgive yourself. We've forgiven you. Now, it's time to learn to forgive yourself and take a second chance.

Branch: (stood up) John, I took my chance once I realized my feelings for Poppy.

Bruce: (towering over John Dory) I did the same for Brandy, and look at me. A happy married man blessed with a brood of 13 children. (teased) You and Dora Jelly might put a ring on it and have 20 Trollings.

John Dory: (flustered and blushing while removing his goggles) WHAT?!

Clay: (sidebumps Bruce) Woah, Bruce. Going off topic there.

Bruce: (chuckled) Sorry. I couldn't resist to tease.

John Dory: (stood) I guess you're right. I think it's time to forgive myself fully. (blushed) And perhaps I'll give Dora a chance. (his brothers smiled) Now, how did you guys get the other Galzone members to cry?

Bruce: (scratching his head) Sidney confessed to me and knew I wouldn't accept it since I'm married.

Clay: (shrugs) Claire thought I didn't care about her. All I did was try to stop her and Viva from fighting. And I prevent Viva from going near her, knowing she could break Clarie's bones without trouble.

Branch: Yikes...Boo said she wouldn't accept my relationship with Poppy...Weird.

Floyd: I accidentally called Fawn an animal.

Floyd's Brothers: (gasped) Floyd!

Floyd: Yeah, I know. That was so low. Broz, since we're invited to our school reunion, let's use that chance to apologize to Galzone.

Floyd's Brothers: Right.

[Poppy and Viva soon arrived in worry.]

Viva: Hey, Broz. We came over to check on you. Is everything okay?

Branch: Right now, at least. But you two are coming with us to our school reunion along with a couple of our friends.

Poppy: (smiled) Eeee, yeah! Can we bring Bridget and Gristle? (Everyone stared at her in disbelief) Yeah, I get your point.

Go to clip #7