Trolls: Return to the Past Clip #5

[Back in the past, Brozone and Past Brozone are explaining who Brozone is and how they showed up to Galzone, who is on the couch in shock. Little Rhonda and Little RickRoll are on the carpet, watching everything while eating popcorn.]

Past John Dory: (twiddling his fingers) And now you, Galz, know why these five older Trolls look just like us and how they end up here. Yeah.

Dora Jelly: (excited that she goes over John Dory) Wow. I can't believe it. In the future, John Dory will still get it!

John Dory: (passionate smiles while patting blushing Dora Jelly) It's so cute whenever you're happy, Dora.

Dora Jelly: (blushing hard while Past John Dory looks irritated by what's being displayed) You-you-you think so?

John Dory: Indeed. Keep up your golden heart, and your dreams will come true (winking at her, causing DJ to steam up from blushing)

Past John Dory: (gets in between the two and faces his older self) 'Ey, woah' ey now! What do you think you are?! A freak of nature?! Flirting with a young girl?!

John Dory: (teased) What? I can't be sweet to your Dora Jelly? Jealous, are you?

Past John Dory: (angered) Wha-?! Me?! Jealous of myself!?

John Dory: (smirked) I'm the better John Dory than you.

Past John Dory: (offended) You wanna start something, old man?!

John Dory: (giving the stink eye at his past self) You just did not call me an old man?!

Dora Jelly: (overjoyed while both John Dorys growled at each other) There are two John Dorys, and they're fighting over me!

Sidney: (laughed) Haha, no. That can't be. The Spruce I know would never miss gym day.

Spruce: That's what I said. But believe me, Sidney. (points at Bruce) This guy is me in 20 years.

Sidney: (rolled her eyes) Yeah, right. (thinks and trying to hold in her flustered emotions) Gaah! Even if that was Spruce from the future, even in cubby belly fat, he's still a knockout.

Spruce: (confused) Sidney?

Bruce: (thinking in guilt) If only he knew she was hiding her true feelings for him. It's best not to tell him.

Claire: This can't be a coincidence. We just watched a time travel movie, and the actual time travel happened minutes ago.

Past Clay: I know. (gesturing to his older self) But this is proof that time travel could happen.

Clay: (commented) And to think a wormhole happened to appear to make it possible.

Fawn: So, now that there are two Brozones, what should we call you? Saying your names would be very confusing.

Floyd: The tomboy is right. You can call me Emo Floyd.

Clay: Call me Mr. Clay.

Bruce: I can go by Bruce.

Spruce: (confused and taking out his skateboard) Bruce? Like my skateboard, Bruce the Bruiser?

Bruce: Just go with it, Spruce.

Past John Dory: (mock smiled) Then we should call my future self Old Man JD.

John Dory: (pissed) HEY!!! (hearing his brothers snickering) I can hear you, Broz. (They stopped laughing.)

Baby Branch: (still being held by Branch) I'll call my older self, Branchman.

Branch: (ruffles Baby Branch's hair) Always loved your ideas, Bitty B.