Trolls: Tales of the Band Fan Episode: Agent Brozone Part 4

Back with Brozone and Rhonda, Brozone continues rolling their golf ball, with Rhonda following them. They went into bushes close to the back entrance. They poked their heads out to see two Ant-Critters Guards posted there.

"Floyd, you think you can use your whip to move them out of the way?" John Dory asks.

"Sure," Floyd said before taking it out.

With one throw, he lassoed the two guards, pulled them, and sent them flying. Brozone and Rhonda soon headed to the door. Clay tried to open it, but the back entrance was locked tight.

"Okay, locket. I'll kick it!" Clay said, preparing to kick.

"Woah, no! Do you want to inform the guards inside? We need to find an air duct," said Spruce.

"There!" Baby Branch pointing to one above the door.

"Alright. Spruce and Clay, stack up," said John Dory.

Once Spruce and Clay got John's hair, Clay puts on his punching glove and punches the air duct open.

"Up and Adam, Bitty B. You're clear to go!" Clay said.

After giggling, Baby Branch climbed up on his brothers and entered the vent.

"I hope he'll be fine," Floyd said.

But Baby Branch showed up and opened the door.

"Let's Bro, Big Broz," he said.

So, Brozone and Rhonda go inside.

As they tip-toed through the hall, John Dory said, "Okay. First, we must find the springwater containment room to locate the security room. Once there, we must increase the springwater's heat to create a powerful geyser to make Ant-Critter Hill explode."

"And how are we going to get the springwater so hot?" Spruce asks.

"Hopefully, the Ant-Critters had installed a pipe system. We can use it to put so much pressure and create more heat."

But when he heard guards' footsteps ahead, Clay said, "Guards are coming! Go invisible!"

Once John Dory picks up Rhonda, Brozone goes invisible for two guards to walk by without detecting them.

"Those Caribous didn't know they were going to quit. Now they are trying to attack us again," said a guard.

"What was the queen thinking?! She knows springwater is sacred to the Cream Caribous and the only substance to the Caverns' flora. Why would she make us build our queendom?" said the other.

"She acted different three days ago and kept whining about having the springwater to herself."

"If this keeps up, we might end up going to war. And I can't go to war and have a family to look after."

Once the guards left, Brozone and Rhonda came out visible.

"Did you hear that? Their queen has been acting strange lately," said Floyd.

As Brozone and Rhonda continued through the hall, Spruce said, "It's curious. The Ant-Critters even know how important the springwater is, yet their queen decides to stop caring and horde it all. John Dory, what do you think?"

"Hmmm. Ant-Critter Queens are known to be noble and wise," he continued. "This is an interesting oddity. Maybe the queen is going through a phase. And I never heard anything could happen like that. What if-? Could it be possible?"

"What is it, John?" Baby Branch asks.

"Nothing, Branch. It's just a theory, but I'm unsure if it's true."